Sell Your Soul

The Past

I don't know what I did. They just sold me. how could me own parents do that? Im only 17. I have my whole life ahead of me and instead of being able to live it,Im a slave now? How? Why?

These questions went trough my head like a tidal wave as I sat in the darkness in a room. My slightly bruised arms were wrapped around my slender legs as I thought. The sound of a lock clicking made my head snap up and turn towards the door.

"Hello princess."The man smirked."I'm Charlie."

I said nothing as I watched Charlie walk over to the bed I was sitting on after locking the door and turning on the light.

"Mmm...you are so pretty,Adalynn."

"It's Addy."I whispered,though he heard since he was close enough.

"Addy..."He whispered.twirling a strand of my hair around his finger before leaning closer to me and trying to push himself on top of me.

"Get the fuck away from me!"I yelled,pushing him off and punching him in the nose before standing up.

"Fuck!"He yelled."Johnny!Get in here!"

Charlie took a swing at me,but didn't get anywhere.I grabbed his fist before twisting his arm behind him and making him kneel on the floor. Before I could do anything else,the door swung open to reveal a man who was most likely Johnny.

"Fuck,Charlie,what the hell were you doing to her?"

"Nothing."

"Like hell,asshole. Like leaning closer to me and getting on top of me is 'nothing'."

"You can let him go now."Johnny smiled as I dropped Charlie's arm.

"Now,sweetheart,you hungry?"

"Very."I replied honestly.

"Awesome. Let's go get some food and talk."

Johnny offered his arm to me, which I took before he led me downstairs and outside and into a Cadillac. It wasn't long until he pulled into a diner and we got a table.After ordering whatever I want(Johnny's words),he cleared his throat to gain my full attention.

"Let's talk business."