Sell Your Soul

Just another Day on the Job

Adalynn

"Hello.Mr.Rivera. I am here on account of my employers and wish to discuss some business with you. May I come in?"

"What business?"He glared.

"I prefer if we discuss it indoors."

"Whatever."He pulled open the door and let me enter his run-down home before closing the door and leading me into his living room.

"What business?"

"Well,sir,my employers have sent me to collect three thousand dollars that is due to them today."

"I don't know what you're talkin' 'bout."He slurred.

"I believe you know exactly what I speak of,sir.You 'purchased' two point two grand worth of various drugs to sell and make profit in which it was made clear that,upon selling,three thousand dollars was to be made and returned two days ago.You failed to appear with said money and that's why they sent me."

"You can tell your 'employers' to shove it up their asses."

"My employers do not take kindly to people who fuck them over,sir. I suggest you give me the money you owe them or I have other means of payment to take from you."

"Like hell you do."He spat as I heard a thump upstairs.His daughter

"Oh,I believe my employers have a perfect job for your dear Emily to do for them."

"You fucks wouldn't."

"They would,sir.The money or your daughter and your life."

"Fine."He pulled the money from the side table next to his couch and tossed it at me.

"Now get out."

"Not so fast."I counted it twice before I stood and pocketed the cash into my inner coat pocket,producing my 9mm afterwards.

"You're short."

"Bullshit!"He spat.

I glared as I popped him in the leg,making him cry out.

"Next will be the shoulder."

"Alright,alright! Here!" He pulled the rest from his pocket,handing over the four hundred he shorted me before.

"Pleasure doing business,sir.Have a nice day."

I ignored his yelling as I made my way to the Lincoln Continental that was parked outside.

"Get it all?"

"It's all here,Jay."I smiled as he took off down the street.

"I heard a shot go off."

"He shorted us.I gave him a warning shot in the leg."

"Ata girl."Jay smiled,making my heart beat a little faster.

I kicked off my heels,pulling one leg up into the seat as I asked Jay if we could get some food.We grabbed some food from McDonald's before heading back home.

"Here,Johnny.It's all there."

"Any problems,Ad?" He asked counting the money himself as we sat in his office.

"He shorted us,but a shot in the leg changed that."

"That's my girl."He smiled."Hey,could you do me a favor?"

"Get Ava and watch her until you get back from a job tonight?"

"I owe you."

"I love Ava,so don't worry about it."I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sooooooooo.......

Danny or J-dog?

Can't decide!