Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Knock First

Well I guess there was one person missing from the boys!

We all stopped what we were doing and turn to stare with scared faces at ACE.

He was just standing there with a pissed off look on his face. It was really really SCARY!!!!

We dropped what we had in our hands and we probably looked like scared puppies or lost children… or something, like that, I don’t know!

“What the hell did you do to the backyard? Like really how old are you all?”

Playboy pointed at me “SHE STARTED IT!”

What the hell is this kid on like really. Ace turned towards me and just glared. If looks could kill I would be all the way to the center of the earth. Huh I haven’t watched that movie in a while.

Wait back to Ace’s glare.

“I swear I didn’t do it! It was all his fault, I was peacefully painting and then BAM he he comes and his cockiness and he just wouldn’t shut up, he was so annoying, like really you would probably do the same thing.

Actually now that I recall I think he flung the paint first, Wait or was it me!” “OMG you guys confuse me, Uhhhh.”

I stormed off and back into the house, I went upstairs and got a shower to get all the paint off me.

When I got out of the shower, I was only in a towel and I opened my door and I think I had the scare of my life.

Ace was sitting there on my bed looking around. He looked up when he heard the door open and we were both looking at each other with wide eyes. ..

“OH MY GOD YOU COULD KNOCK!” I screamed at him.

He jumped up from the bed and bolted out of the room.

I got dressed really quickly and threw my towels in the hamper.
I went down the stairs and opened my door an ace was standing there waiting to talk to me.
We stood there just staring at each other and I literally think we stood there for like 20 minutes.

“So, I’m really sorry about my brothers they are cleaning up, but we’ll get you knew paint.”

“Okay…..” it was really awkward to talk to him. Every time I’m around him I just feel really weird. His eyes are just so paralyzing, every time I look into them.

It doesn’t help that he is totally gorgeous. I saw him smirking and I got really confused.

“So you think I’m gorgeous?” Awe Shit did I say that out loud. I always do that.

I was totally speechless and I just bolted back into my room. I cannot believe I just said that out loud.
There was a knock at my door and I knew exact ally who it was.

“Come Noah it’s not that bad, it’s not like I didn’t already know that.”

Wow Cocky bastard. He tried to open my door but I was leaning against it so he couldn’t get in. after a while I was getting tired.

“I could do this all day Noah; you might as well just let me in!”

I finally gave up and bolted to my bed face down into my pillow that was so embarrassing.
I felt the bed dip and a warm hand on my back.

“Noah look at me.”

I shook my head no and he just kept repeating my name over and over again.

I finally gave up and looked into his eyes. He was getting closer and closer our lips were inches apart.

There was a loud BANG all I saw was a black leather jacket.