Status: Hey Story is new to Mibba but is also on Wattpad!

1 Geek, 5 Hot Guys, 1 Whole Summer...Should be fun right?

Transformation

“OH HONEY I’M HOME!!”

No Way… “NATASHA!!!!!”

I cannot believe Natasha is here, well your probably wondering who Natasha is.

Well she is my best friend and has been well forever. She moved away when I was ten and she was twelve. She has long brown hair, and really tanned, I think she was Native American I’m not sure.

She has the perfect body, every girl could wish for. She has the perfect hour glass shape and gorgeous. She was tall and thin, with the right curves in the right place.

I jumped up from the bed and totally forgetting all about ace and what we were just about to do. I basically jumped into her arms and gave her the hugest hug.

“I missed you so much Tasha” I think I was close to balling by then.

“Awe I missed you to Noah!”

It feels so good to have my best friend here, especially since I haven’t really seen her in years.

“Well who’s this cutie?”

Oh please don’t fall for him; those were the eye’s I gave her. She gave me the questioning eyes back.

Ace stood up and put out his hand “I’m Ace.”

“Well nice to meet you Ace. I’m Natasha Noah’s best friend. I can’t believe she didn’t tell me she had a boyfriend!”

OH MY GOD! I smacked I her in the arm I cannot believe she just said that.

“He’s not my boyfriend Tasha.”

“Oh…”

Ace just looked awkward and just scratched the back of his head.

“Well I’m going to let you two catch up. Umm Noah you think I can talk to you later?”

“Umm ya sure.” I gave him a weak smile and he left the room.

“Oh my god what was that about? And what were you two doing before I came in here? You two were so close. Oh my god what are you wearing for Christ’s sake? And since when did you start wearing glasses?”

I cut her of “Natasha calm down one question at a time. Okay so I think we were going to kiss... –“she squealed. “And I’m wearing clothes duhh, and I don’t wear glasses, I just like them their comfy.”

She started to walk over to my closet; I was going to stop her but there too fast.

“OH MY GOD we are so going shopping, your closet is full of ugly gross clothes what are you thinking.”

She dragged me out of my room and down stairs.

All the boys were downstairs watching television on the couch. Including Ace it felt very awkward.

“Well we’ll see you boys in a couple of hours were going to do some shopping.”
Oh Lord kill me now!!!Please!!

She dragged me out of the house and in to the mall. This by the way was 45 minutes away. We talked the whole way and as we shopped.

She decided that I need a whole new look and all new clothes. We shopped the rest of the day and all night and the next day. It was a huge mall, the mall was owned by her father so the shops were open all night as long as she wanted.

We got my hair trimmed and added a little color, she broke my glasses and wouldn’t let me buy a new pair and got me all these really revealing clothing.

She made me put on a new outfit before we left the mall and back to the house. When we got back it was semi-dark. All the boys were in their room and we brought all of the bags up stairs to my room, and dropped them on the floor.

“Okay Noah I have to go but I don’t live far, okay? This is the perfect time for you to go talk to Ace.” She giggled and pulled me out of my room and pushed me towards his door and left.

I was hesitant to knock, but got the courage to do so. I gave a silent knock, and I heard him knock, and start to move towards the door to open it.

He opened the door with a shocked look and I gave him a cute but sexy smile. Before I could even say anything he started to talk.

“What the hell, I don’t need a stripper, I’m so going to kill the boys!”

I started to tear up and cry. I ran from his room and up to my room. All I heard was “AH SHIT!”
I heard feet come from up stairs when my head was in my pillow. This feels like déjà VO.

“Noah I’m so sorry I’m just not use to seeing you so…”
That’s when I got angry, I faced towards him and saw the sad and sorry face.

“So... what pretty, gorgeous, sexy what it not possible for me to look so pretty is.”

He cut me off by smashing his lips to mine. At first I was shocked, but then I started to kiss back. After awhile we needed to breathe and we pulled apart.

I took large shallow breathes. “Man I’ve wanted to do that since I walked down the stairs and saw your beautiful face behind those really ugly glasses.” He chuckled as he said this.

That statement rights their put a huge smile on my face!

Ace smiled back at me, and pecked my lips.

“So what do you wanna do Noah?”

“Umm, I’m not sure.”

“Wanna watch a movie?”

“Sure can we watch it up here though, I don’t want to watch it down stairs.”

“Sure, so what do you want to watch?”

“Umm how about…” I started to think when I thought of the perfect movie that I haven’t watched in forever.
I jumped up from the bed and went in search in my many boxes of movies.

I was a huge movie watcher that’s almost what I did with all my time endless I was painting. I had packed every single movie I owned to bring here just in case they didn’t have a movie I wanted to watch.

“Aha, I found it!”

“What the hell Noah, you ran like you were a cat chasing a mouse to those boxes!”

I gave him a weak smile and giggled; I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

I started to look around for the television, but then I remembered that I forgot that I didn’t set it up yet, rats!

“Did you want to change into something a, little more comfortable, before we watch the mysterious movie?”

I gave him a fake glare, and grabbed some cute night short’s, and a tank top and slipped into the bathroom and changed.

I walked out and Ace was looking through the bag’s me and Tasha left on the floor.

“I am really sorry about calling you a stripper Noah; I was just not use to the new you. I like the new look, but I also liked the old one too.”

“Thanks!” u gave him my cute but weak smile and collected his hand in mine. I dragged him towards the door and downstairs.

“I thought we were watching it upstairs Noah?”

I blushed and got embarrassed.

“Well I kind of forgot that I didn’t set up my television yet, so I guess were stuck watching it downstairs.”

He dragged me away from the downstairs stairs, and to his bedroom.
We got in his room and he led me towards the bed. I laid down and he layed beside me.

“So the movie Noah?”

“Oh, ya here you go” I handed him the movie and he gave me the weirdest look.

“Really Noah Really?? Interview with a vampire!”

I gave him a cheesy smile and got comfy in his big really big cozy bed.

He shook his head and plopped in the movie. He walked over and pulled in next to me, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

We sat and watched the movie and I teared up when Louie burned down his house, and my favorite part was when Louie and Claudia were looking around for other vampires around the world.

We were watching the movie and I started to get sleepy and I layed my head on Ace’s shoulder.

“I’m really glad I met you Noah, even if it was 24 hours ago.”

“Me too Ace me too!”

I yawned and closed my eyes and fell asleep!