Status: comments are loved and adored

Another Side of the Rainbow

Rejected

They opened their arms to us, we were cold, hungry and sick, we were falling apart, all the war and anger had left scars, huge bleeding scars of agony and misery, But as I said They came.. from the sky, shining like gods, telling us things that we never would have believed in, but we did.
And that was a fail that almost no one knew of, Blinded by the gold and lies, they were like animals. The strangers never opened their mouths, but still they talked, of happiness and peace, they told us to follow them to their planet called"Paradise", and like the fool I was and most other people was too, we all followed into a huge space ship, They left us in a room, where there was no windows, we were left in the darkness. I looked at my mom, she smiled like never before.
"Why are you smiling?" I asked her. she looked at me and hugged me" Ohh.. my little darling, it's all so bright and soft in here, Can't you see?" I looked around me, everyone had the same stupid smile on their faces. "Y..yes it is bright" I stuttered, It's either them that's crazy, or me.
I sat down alone to think, I was tired but still my brain wouldn't let me sleep, it keep t reminding me that this was an stupid idea, it made me sick and I felt down right stupid for following, but I did it for family, so I did the right thing... Or did I?

-Time laps-
I was still awake, I don't know how long I have been in this dark place, but we did stop, and after some seconds the door was opened and the room was filled with bright light, But it wasn't the nice kind, it felt as if everything went dark as the bright painful light hit my eyes, I tried to close my eyes, but I was to late. Everything was gone..
When I woke up I was outside, and the first sight made me happy, it was like they told us, Bright and jolly, everything was perfect, But then my mind thought, doesn't it look to perfect?
The strangers spoke again, and still wouldn't move their lips, it was quite creepy, to look at their dead eyes and closed mouth, they looked paler than before, and every second, as my mind keep t thinking about it might being a lie, they got paler and paler, their eyes turning black, and their smiles despairing, and then the bright world started to fade. I was brought back from my mind by someone grabbing me, It was them The strangers, they looked mad and scared. I screamed for help, but every one just keep t giving me this mindless smile, like if they were brainwashed. they all looked the same, I cried, trying to hold on to my family, but I lost my grip, and as I did, the world went from bright to Grey and nightmarish, It was worse then my old planet, and all the strangers would say, Is "FLAWED!!". They took me to a huge dark Grey building and sat me in a cell then left.
I was all alone, or so I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
So my first Chapter is up, and I know it might me difficult to understand, so I will give you some help, okay trough this story, I will keep calling the strangers for"They", since it is like a symbol, for what, I can not tell, but you might get it someday. and This is my story, so I have to warn you that It might mess your head up a little.
And the last thing is.. I would love to see that people like my stuff, and comments are adored.