Hating You for Loving Me

Awestricken.

Image

---

*JJ’s POV*

I sat on the plane waiting to get to the fucking hospital already.
Everyone else was yelling and screaming and having a good time on the plane other then me.

“Are you alright?” Spencer asked me.
“Yea, I’m okay.” I said as I gave a weak smile.
“Look, she’ll be alright I promise.” Spencer said as he enclosed my hand with his.
“OOO, JJ and Spencer sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!” Everyone shouted from around us since of course not all 12 of us would fit in a row.
“Shut up!” I said as I blushed hoping they wouldn’t see.
“Oh, now she’s blushing!” Jenny pointed out.
“Thanks.” I said sarcastically as I stared at mine and Spencer’s hand.
“Now kiss!” Rhia said as Andrea and she pressed mine and Spencer’s head together.

We kissed even though they both let go.
I heard them all squealing but I didn’t care mine and Spencer’s lips were connected and I couldn’t help it.
Once I pulled away I saw he was blushing majorly like me.

“Aww.” Everyone squealed.
“Okay all of you look like little girls wanting to know about each others first date or some shit.” I said as I turned around.
“Okay.” They said as they quieted down.

I leaned my head into Spencer’s shoulder, well tried to it was pretty hard with the armrest there.
And feel asleep.

*Pete’s POV*

I probably just drove around for an hour or so, tirelessly.
I also sat in the airport for a while till I heard JJ’s flight come over the intercom.
I got up and waltzed over to gate 111 where she was supposed to come out with her friends and all.
I expected to see her come running out to just jump into my arms but, she was with someone else, hand and hand to be exact.

“Pete!” She screamed as she released from him and jumped on me making me fall on the ground.
“Hey!” I said as I came back to my senses came back and I was hugging her.
“I want you to meet a bunch of people!” She said excitedly as she pulled me up.
“O-okay.” I stuttered out.
“Are you okay?” She asked me as she took me by the arm.
“Yea, I’m fine.” I lied as she pulled me towards the big crown of her friends.
“Meet Andrea, James, Claire, Chris, Jenny, Timothy, Rhia, Aaron, Grant, Leena, and Spencer.” She said as she pointed to all of them.

Including the one who she was holding hands with.

“Everyone this is Pete.” She said as she pointed to me and smiled.
“Well, let’s get.” I said as we headed towards the bag pickup.

*JJ’s POV*

I knew Pete was lying to me.
He saw mine and Spencer’s hands enclosed together and I knew he wasn’t happy with it.
I never mentioned Spencer, or any of my friends till today.
Maybe he thinks I can’t trust him anymore.
I don’t know but now I’m looking forward to seeing Mel and Patrick for that matter.
I just don’t want to see what state Mel might be in.
I want to know all the details too.
I can’t believe we can all fit into this van.
And there I go again going about randomly.

*Patrick’s POV*

I sat there holding Mel’s hand and just talking to her.

“I’m sorry. I never meant to hurt you the way I have. I didn’t even kiss her. I mean you just; please tell me you can trust me.” I said almost in tears.
“Patrick, look at me. I know it’s not your fault. It’s Annie’s I know, and I can trust you. Do you wanna know why? It’s because I love you.” Mel said as she picked my chin up and brushed her lips against mine softly.
“I love you too.” I said quietly as I pushed my lips to hers.

With that the door flew open for me to see eleven people I didn’t know.
And to see JJ and Pete, who looked rather sad.
I also noticed JJ was hand and hand with someone.

“Hey, what’s up guys?” I asked all of them weirdly.
“Hey Patrick!!” JJ screamed as she jumped on me almost knocking me to the ground.
“JJ!!” I screamed.
“Mel!!” She screamed as she almost jumped on Mel but stopped her self.
“Sowwie.” She said as she hugged Mel lightly.
“So how did this happen?” She asked Mel with her head to the side, like a dog.
“Annie, just blame Annie.” Mel said with a grin.

With that, what do you know Annie burst in.

“Hey Pa-“
“Your Annie aren’t you?!” JJ said as she glared at Annie.
“Ye-“ And what do you know something good came out of this.

At the moment before Annie could even speak JJ hit her so hard she fell to the ground, probably unconscious.

“And don’t get back up.” She said as she shook her head and turned to Mel who was awestricken.
“There ya go.” JJ said to Mel as she looked back at Annie on the ground proud of herself.
“Thanks.” Was all Mel could say back as a smile crept upon her face.