Hating You for Loving Me

Three Years Later.

Image

---

*JJ’s POV* {3 years later}

“You guys wait up!” I called to Spencer and the rest of the group as I tried to catch up with them.
“Hurry up JJ!” Timothy called out as they stopped.
“Gosh, how come you’re always late?” Spencer asked me playfully as he wrapped an arm around my waist.
“My stupid alarm clock.” I panted into his sweater.
“Right.” Leena whispered into Grant’s ear, so I could hear.
“Whatever!” I grinned as I pushed her a little.

*Mel’s POV*

Damn, three years gone by already and no word from JJ at all.
No letters, phone calls, e-mails, etc.
Neither did Pete, Patrick, or I gave that to her.
I’ve changed my looks I should say.
Cut my hair and stuff.
Patrick hasn’t changed really.
Just grown taller and stuff.
Pete is, alright.
Been through many girlfriends but he is still okay.
Changed his hair, red bangs.
Patrick and I are still of course, going out.
I suppose Spencer and JJ still are also.

*Patrick’s POV*

God I look so fat.
Stupid Mirror.
I sound like a girl, ‘OMG! I’m fat!’
How un-manly.
Stupid rolls.
Haha rolls.
God this is so embarrassing.
Well anyways, I walked to Mel’s, in the cold.
Yea, I’m a good boyfriend; I’ll get hypothermia for her.
My fatness keeps me warm.

“Hi!” She said happily as she jumped on me knocking me to the ground.
“You’re lucky my fat ass breaks our fall.” I told her as I kissed her.
“Stop whining you’re not fat, you’re average, like me. We’re tubby and it’s cute!” Mel grinned as she laid on my chest.
“I’m getting cold laying the snow if you didn’t know.” I told her as I cuddled her closer.
“Then come have coffee with me.” She said as she got up and pulled me with her.
“Fine.” I sighed as I grabbed her hand and we walked to the farthest Starbucks.
Yea we like to walk.

*Pete’s POV*

I was messing around with my piano when I spotted Mel and Patrick walking outside, past my house.
I dashed outside to secretly stalk them to where wherever they were going.

“Pete, we can see you.” Patrick said as he turned around.
“Damn it!” I yelled as I caught up to them.
“Want coffee?” Mel asked me as we apparently were heading to Starbucks.
“I will get hot chocolate.” I said as I gave a disgusting look to the word ‘coffee’
“Ha, you’re just like JJ.” Patrick said without hesitation.

All of a sudden memories that were forgotten suddenly came back to me.
The face swam into focus of who owned that name.
The one who I wanted so much to forget about but then again remember everything.

“We should go find her out there in California.” I blurted out.
“Are you kidding me Pete? You two aren’t on a good note. She has never called us or anything, and now you want to show up on her doorstep?” Patrick said as we walked into Starbucks.
“Yes, yes I do.” I said as I pulled out my wallet to buy my stupid hot chocolate.
“You’re crazy Pete.” Mel after she bought her coffee.
“You guys just don’t get it. I promised her that we would find her one day and we will all be back together again! Don’t you guys ever think of the memories with her and us together? I miss those. I’m going without you or not.” I said in between sips of my hot chocolate.

They both exchanged glances and then gave me an uneasy look.

“What about school?” Mel asked as she drank some of her coffee.
“Christmas break begins next week.” Patrick answered.
“What about our parents? They won’t even let me go downtown by myself.” Mel said with an irritated look.
“Just leave a note. We’re seventeen Mel, who cares?” I answered her as I finished off my hot chocolate.
“Fine, we’ll leave next week.” Mel said.
“Do we even know where we’re going?” Patrick asked.
“San Jose.” I smirked as we walked out of the coffee shop.
“Good, at least you know.” Mel said as she rubbed her temple not believing what she was getting herself into.

*JJ’s POV*

“Let’s go to England.” I told Spencer as I pulled his hair into a pony tail.
“Ow, why do you want to go there?” He asked me as he cringed while I tightened his hair.
“You can so pull of a girl.” Aaron said as he shook his head and laughed.
“Because I love England. Plus Christmas break starts next week. Better reason to go.” I said as I jumped on Spencer’s lap.
“Fine, we’ll leave Friday. All of us.” Spencer said as I fell into his arms and he looked around at everyone.
“YAY!” Everyone cheered as they all stood up.
“School, sucks.” I whispered into Spencer’s ear as I got up off of him and headed to 5th period.