Hating You for Loving Me

You're Flight Is Already Leaving.

Image

---

*Patrick’s POV* ~A Week Later~

“I hate planes.” Mel muffled into my sweater as she clenched my hand as we took off.
“Ha, I’m here to save you.” I said with a laugh.
“It’s not funny we could all die and I’m going to be seeing who is laughing then!” She said as she nuzzled herself more into my shoulder.
“We are not going to die, plus we can’t or we can’t see JJ again.” I said as of course I wasn’t being serious.
“Oh joy.” She said as she looked at me and rolled her eyes.
“God, Pete is already asleep.” I said as I looked at him next to the window.
“Good I don’t want to hear his crying.” Mel said as she looked at him for a split second and then kissed down my neck.
“Mmm, go to sleep.” I said as I stroked her hair and closed my eyes.
“Fine, but they better not leave us on here.” She mumbled to herself.

I didn’t answer her but fell asleep.

*Pete’s POV*

‘Just go back to California.’ I repeated in my head as I woke up and saw most people around me were asleep.
How could I say that to her.
I mean, I was only 14 she can’t blame me.
Well, actually she can.
I never meant it but I said it and we haven’t talked in three years.
She probably forgot me by now anyways.
No she remembers the past, just not what happened to her yesterday.
God, I’m so stupid.
Stupid plane.

“Welcome all plane members! We will be landing in the matter of 10 to 15 minutes so please sit down and fasten your seatbelts while we descend.” A voice came over the intercom said.
“Sushi!” Mel woke up screaming.

Everyone around her gave her weird looks especially me, knowing I hate sushi.

“Dreaming about sushi eh?” I asked with a chuckle.
“No! Well, I don’t know.” Mel said as she blushed and put her face in Patrick’s chest, awakening him.
“Pete don’t.” Patrick said giggling.
“Ew, dude that’s not me.” I said as I gave him an extra weird look.
“I was so not dreaming of, you.” Patrick said hesitantly.
“Yea, sure dude. Keep you’re wet dreams to yourself please?” I asked as I patted his shoulder.
“You’re sick Pete.” Patrick said as he blushed but hid his face in his hands so I couldn’t see.
“God, you’re dreams are cheating on me with Pete!” Mel yelled attracting people’s attention to me and Patrick.
“Weirdo!” I whispered as I felt the plane descending.
“AH, SEE PATRICK WE’RE GOING TO CRASH!!” Mel yelled at Patrick.
“No we aren’t. It’s descending. We’re in San Jose.” Patrick said calmly as he tried to get the feeling back in his hand again.
“Oh, sorry.” Mel said as she blushed and kissed Patrick and glared at me.
“What did I do?” I asked as she kept glaring at me.
“No more cheating with my boyfriend in his dreams.” She said as she tried to keep her mad face straight.
“Okay, fine. You caught us.” I said jokingly as I hung my head.
“Ewie.” Mel said as she cringed her nose.
“Ah!” She yelled as the plane landed.
“We’re on the ground Mel god stop being such a drama queen.” I told her as I got up and tried to get the blood flowing through my lower legs.

*JJ’s POV*

“God hurry up Aaron, take out your damn lip ring already.” I said as the metal detector kept going off when he stepped through.
“Oh yea.” He laughed nervously as the woman put on her gloves.
“This is so retarded, hurry up damn it or we will miss our plane for sure!” I yelled.
“Language JJ.” Timothy said.

Damn it I forgot he was Christian.

“Finally.” I said as Claire was the last one through the metal detector.

We walked past people who looked really familiar but it couldn’t of been them could of it.
I shook it off and kept walking until Claire grasped my shoulder.

“Isn’t that Pete?” She asked as she turned me around to see the group of people that I thought might of looked familiar to see the three people who I longed to forgot three years ago.
“P-Pete?” I stuttered as they walked over to me.
“Oh my god.” Mel said as she looked at me.
“PETE!” I screamed as I jumped on him knocking him, Patrick and Mel to the ground, how clever.
“JJ, what. How? Where are you going?” Pete asked me as he hugged me to where I could hardly breathe.
“We’re going to England.” Spencer answered for me as he helped me off the ground.
“LUCKY!” Mel screamed.

Making me glance at her but then smirk.

“I wasn’t asking you.” Pete said as he glared at Spencer.
“Pete, please not now.” Mel said as she placed a hand on his shoulder.
“I would think you would leave this guy already.” Pete shot at me.
“Pete, love is not a maybe thing. I love him and you’re just jealous because he has been my boyfriend through these three years and I wasn’t yours.” I spat back at him as I clutched Spencer’s hand.
“I come back to tell you I still love you, especially more then him and you’re still with him?” Pete said as he glared at Spencer again.
“Pete stop it! You’re acting like you haven’t gone through enough shit. You’re acting like this is my entire fault which it isn’t. Stop blaming me for something that has happened and your already too late. We’re going to England; see you in the next six years hopefully.” I yelled as I stormed off to our gate to board our plane.
“Sorry miss you’re flight is already leaving.” A flight attendent said to me.