Hating You for Loving Me

Please Don't Be Mad.

Image

---

*Pete’s POV*

I didn’t want to see what happened between JJ and Spencer so I just went downstairs to see Mel somewhere off in the corner and a lot of people that weren’t even invited dancing and drinking.
God this is going to be a fucking mess after this is over.
I went over to where a lot of people were chugging out of kegs just to watch, so I thought.

“Pete come chug!” Some random guy said to me, who apparently knew my name.
“Nah I’m straight edge.” I said as I kind of backed away.
“Come on just try it you will love it.” He said slurring and handed me the faucet looking thing while everyone chanted “Chug it!”

So of course I did.
After a full keg of beer and some shots, plus vodka and other things, I passed out.

*Mel’s POV*

I woke up with my head throbbing of pain and the stench of alcohol coming from all directions.
I tried to stand from where I mistakenly passed out, but I needed support from the wall just to get me all the way up the stairs and into a room where Patrick was asleep.
I remembered last night very well, even though I was drunk, I can remember.
God I’m never getting drunk again.

“Patrick.” I said quietly as I crept near him.
“Damn it Pete you know I hate Bar-B-Q sauce.” Patrick said as he rolled over apparently cheating on me with Pete again in his dreams.
“Patrick wake up or I will pour Bar-B-Q sauce all over you.” I told him quietly in his ear.
“Never!” Patrick woke up screaming.
“God, why do you keep cheating on me with Pete in your dreams?” I asked him as he sat up rubbing his eyes.
“I’m not, and what do you want why don’t you go make out with whoever you were with last night?” He asked me sternly.
“Patrick I was drunk, I thought it was you. Everything was a fucking blur. Please don’t be mad.” I told him as I crawled in bed with him.
“I’m not.” He said after he gave a big sigh and wrapped his arms around me.
“I love you.” He whispered in my ear, sounding like a lullaby I fell asleep in his arms.