Hating You for Loving Me

I Won't Be Waiting For You.

Image

---

*Pete's POV*

I kissed her again, but she pulled away.

“I can’t do this.” She said as she buried her face in her hands.
“So this is what happens after a three year relationship.” I heard a voice from the doorway say.
“Spencer.” I heard JJ say from under her breath.

He stormed down her stairs and probably out the front door.

“Damn it.” JJ said as she buried her head into my chest.
“I have to go talk to him.” JJ said as she got up and walked down the stairs.

*JJ’s POV*

I ran down the street to fine Spencer.
He was walking rapidly with his hands in his pockets.

“Spencer wait!” I yelled as I ran up to him.
“Just go back to Chicago where you came from and never come back.” Spencer said as he shook my hand off oh his shoulder.
“Spencer don’t be like this you can’t blame me damn it.” I said as I stood in front of him.
“Stop blaming other people when it’s your own fault JJ.” He said as he shook his head and walked past me.

*Patrick’s POV*

I sat on a couch in some corner somewhere alone, just sitting.
I figured I would go find Mel so I got up and looked throughout a bunch of people that weren’t even invited but came over anyways.
I shuffled through a bunch off people, until I spotted someone that looked much like Mel.
It couldn’t be though because those two were making out.

“M-Mel?” I stuttered as she released from a random guy.
“You’re not Patrick.” She slurred as she looked at the guy she was just making out with.

The guy dropped her on the ground and walked off.

“Mel get up.” I said with an exasperated sigh and pulled her up.
“Patrick stop.” She said as she giggled and slumped back to the floor.
“Fine I’ll be waiting upstairs. No wait I won’t even be waiting for you.” I told her as I ran upstairs to get her out of my sight.