This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

The Friends

Beths POV:

We went to mini golf for our date and it was amazing.

"Hey Beth, I'm reallly glad we're dating. I hope there's a second date soon." Now I know exactly how Mel feels with Mikey.

"There might be if you ask me. Really nicely." I was going to flirt while I could.

"I just might do that later." So he was playing, too. This could work out really well for us.

"Look at Brooke and Zach over there." They look so cute together.

"That's Zach for ya. Romantic, but not like me."

"Awww Cameron."

"You should call me Cam."

"You should call me B." We finished the game and I won by 1. I jumped up and kissed him. I really liked him, not love yet, but really close.

Camerons POV:

She is amazing. I really like her. From the moment we met.

"Beth, will you go on another date with me next Friday?"

"Yes, Cameron." She laughed and the moon caught her eyes. They sparkled the prettiest blue I've ever seen.

"You are so beautiful, Beth."

"Thanks, Cam." We walk toward Brooklyn and Zach, who do look really cute all curled up together.

"Guys, let's go. It's almost 9:30. The B Girls have to gab with Mel."

"Don't call us that. It sounds like you mean something else." It kind of did. I drove back and walked Beth to her door.

"So, I'll see you Friday?"

"You bet Beth. I can't wait." I kissed her lightly and left.

"Maybe you can meet my parents Friday."

"We'll see." I was not ready for that. I got in the car and waited for Zach, who was meeting Brooklyn's parents. Of course he is.

Brooklyns POV:

I go to swing on the first hole and I guess it wasn't good. I know it wasn't good. We walked up to the second hole.

"Here, let me show you." He grabbed my arms and stood behind me.

"Thanks."

"Anytime." He looked into my eyes and kissed me. The sun was just setting, so it was perfect.

"Whoa."

"So you felt it, too?"

"Yes Zach. I felt it." Those weren't even sparks. It was like fate pushing us into each other. We walked to a bench and just talked for a while. He was so amazing.

"Come on. The B Girls have to gab with Mel." Why did he have to use our initials?

"Please don't call us that. Sounds like a different B word." Cameron drove us all back and Zach walked me to my door.

"I had a great time, Brooklyn."

"Me too, Zach." I give him my number.

"Would you go on another date with me Saturday?" Awww this is so amazing.

"Yes, Zach. I will." He spun me around on my porch and my parents ran downstairs. Time for him to meet them I guess.

Zach's POV:

I figured the kiss on the green would be odd, but instead it was amazing.

"I'm glad we met again, Brooklyn."

"Me too. I actually had a dream about us, but I figured it was nothing."

"Well fate didn't." Maybe I am crazy for believing in fate. I know I'm crazy for dating her since it is totally illegal right now. I'm such a hypocrite.

"You're a sexy hypocrite." She's smiling at me.

"Did I say it out loud?"

"Kind of. It's cool though. It only means you care." I kiss her again and we walk off the course. Mini golf is stupid anyway. When we get back to Brooklyn's, I meet her parents and older brother.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Zach. We hope you'll be back soon. Be good to her."

"I will. Promise." I loved her, but I wasn't going to say it yet. I got in Cam's car and ran back before she closed the door.

"Brooklyn!"

"What Zach?"

"I love you." I said it. I had to.

"I love you too, Zach." Now I understood Cam and Mikey.

************************************************************************