This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

Who's Guilty?

Melissas POV:

"On the charge of rape, we found Max C. Well, guilty. On the charge of assault, we found Michael A. Martinez, innocent." I let out my breath. We won both cases. He picked me up and hugged me, then saw everyone stare.

"I knew there was somethin good about you. Nice to meet a fan, just not under these circumstances." He winked at me, but only enough for me to notice it. This is why I love him. Well, one of the many reasons.

"It's nice to meet you, Michael, though we met at a concert. You probably don't remember me."

"I kind of do. I recognize you better in this light." We faked a conversation and walked out. When the doors shut behind us, he kissed me.

"We did it, M&M. He's going away for a long time and I'm not goin anywhere. Ever." For the situation, you could say this was the perfect day.

"Mikey, I really do love you."

"And I really love you, Mel. I'm so glad we met." We walked out of the courthouse and to his car.

"You cool with goin to school tomorrow? It's Friday, so you can stay home."

"No, Mikey, I need to do this. I have to get my mind off everything. Hang with Beth. I haven't talked to her all week."

"Really?"

"I was nervous about the case."

"Now you know you had nothing to worry about. It's all over now. We won." He was about to kiss me when Beth ran up.

"Girl, you did it!"

"You came?" She should be in school right now.

"I couldn't miss my best friend and her boyfriend kick some major butt. Brooklyn came too." Brooklyn is our best friend, but she recently moved to private school out of state. We all started talking and I saw Zach and Cameron fist bump Mikey.

"B, just talk to him. I know you love Cameron."

"Shut up Brooklyn. You love Zach." Her face got serious, before laughing.

"Hey, no love here except for me and Mikey. It's too early for you." I love my best friends.

"Guess what!"

"We wouldn't know, Brooke. What?"

"So, private school sucked. I'm not going to college out there. I'M COMING BACK!"

"AHHH!" We hugged and talked some more. She was moving in on the other side of Beth. The three best friends were back together. And I'm sure they would be dating Zach and Cameron. It would be the 6 best friends. We all had September birthdays so we could have a party when we became "of age". I love life.

Michaels POV:

"Nice goin, dude."

"Thanks Cam. Now go talk to Beth. I saw her look at you." I looked over at Zach and he was staring at the girls.

"What man?" Zach looked like a lost puppy that found his home.

"That's her. The other girl that's with them. She's the one I said I met on tour."

"Oh, I remember her. From Nevada right?"

"Yup."

"Talk to her. It's fate. Both of you go." My friends were chickens so I walked over for them.

"Hey, Beth, new girl. My friends have shown some major interest in you." They blushed. All 4. The girls walked over to them and I stood with Mel.

"I think we've done it. Either for good or bad, we've done it." I don't know how this will turn out.

"Mikey, I know my friends, by the way her name is Brooklyn, and I'm starting to know your friends really well. Within minutes they will have a double date planned." She was good, but not that good. The 4 of them walked over. Zach with his arm around Brooklyn, Cam with his arm around Beth.

"Mikey, no practice Saturday. Cam and I have a double date with these lovely ladies. We figured you would want your Friday alone with Melissa." Dang, she wasn't good, she was amazing. I'm not sure anything could possibly go wrong.

**************************************************************