Status: Work in progress. Years placed in chapter titles is a timeline.

The Life of a Rock Goddess

Summary:

Hey. I'm Mel Cummings, nineteen-years-old and studying Musical Composition and several other Performing Arts majors in Los Angeles, California. A native of Long Island, New York, it is definitely a change of scenery, but I can't say I mind.

See, I'm probably boring you, but truth is, this is my story of how I came to befriend a crazy group of musicians, traveled across the country, and eventually fell in love with Matthew C. Sanders, otherwise known as M. Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold.

This is how I became Mellow Dee Kaos, guitarist of Daughters of Kaos, and life behind the scenes of the Rock and Roll fantasy.


Disclaimer:

I do not own A7X, or any other bands/songs/lyrics/movies/quotes used in this story that are identified in the story or as an Author's Note at the end of each story. Translations for any non-English words will be given as well in Author's Notes and are done by either Google Translate or an English-to-(foreign language) dictionary.

This is all a work of fiction, and as such, I have chosen to opt Val out of the story, because I truly do love the fact that Val and Shadz love each other so deeply. I don't like trash talking real life people, so she might appear in the story as a childhood friend of Matt's, but nothing more.

Please do leave reviews and tell me what you think of the story. The first chapter is mostly just an in-depth look to Mel's character, her personality and her relationship with her friends/house-mates. In every story there will be an italicized sentence or so, which is Mel telling you (the reader) her story while the normal font is a general third person story. These sentences will not have any quotation marks (if they do bare quotation marks that means it is a song/movie title, and will be notes in Author's Notes).

Original Character Info

Mel Cummings - Black Hair, hazel eyes, 5'5'', 132 lbs., petite build (lightly rounded hips and breast size no large than B), and slightly pale skin (from Irish background). Has a deep love for music, playing guitar, writing music/lyrics, coffee, reading and going to concerts/shows/sets (clubs). She has a knack for walking into people (and doors, poles, corners of walls, etc, etc..) and has a slightly shy disposition around men. Charming and charismatic, after becoming friends with people she opens up more (showing more sarcasm) and starts to come out of her shell (her foul language turning heads often).

Hartley Jaspers - Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'7'', 141 lbs., curvy build (wider hips and breast an ample C) and beach-bod tan skin. A true Californian beauty, she is loud, proud and in the middle of the spot light. Always dressed to kill, she often comes off slightly abrasive and snobby, but in fact is genuinely down-to-Earth. She has a deep love for singing, dancing, parties and alcohol. She has a knack for coming off too strong and the first impression she gives is her one-hundred percent. With a deep care for life, she is a thrill-seeker and wants nothing more than to take everything life has to offer.

Ryoko Shimizu - Black hair, light brown eyes, 5'3'', 127 lbs., small build (more petite than Mel) and natural olive-tan skin. A Japanese-American girl, she is stubborn, sarcastic and cynical (so much so that most people think she just hates everyone). With a deep love for Rock music, coffee, reading and mix-martial arts. Quick-tempered, she is quick to jump to the defense of her friends and it can't be considered all-talk as she is sure to dish out a needed ass-kicking when deserved. Her protective nature and small stature makes most people doubt her, which makes her just want to prove them wrong even more.