Status: idk just a long story about John soyaa

Eyes like Sunsets.

Thinking Of You.

I woke up in my bunk with a massive headache. I flipped over to my right to check the time on my phone. It read,"9:03 AM". "Fuck." I moaned. It was too early for me to be up, especially with this terrible hangover. I opened up the curtain to my bunk and looked under to see Garrett on his laptop.
"Hey, buddy. Feeling better?" He asked, peering over the screen.
"Nah, not really. Thanks for asking though. You know where Pat is?" I replied, massaging my temples with my forefingers.
"I think he's up front eatin' breakfast. He still might be pissed off from yesterday though..." Garrett said.
I let out a loud sigh.
"Alright. Thanks, man."
I hopped out of my bunk and went to the restroom before talking to Pat. I looked into the mirror to see a very hungover me. My eyes were red, my hair was a mess, and my breath reeked of alcohol. I turned on the sink and splashed water on my face. After brushing my teeth, I took a quick piss and headed to the small kitchenette of the tour bus.
I saw Pat sitting by himself watching Full House on the couch. Haha, what a child he was. I plopped down beside him and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked down into my lap, my hands cupped together with my thumbs rubbing against my fingers awkwardly.
Pat glanced at me, then back at the TV.
"What do you want, John." He spitted. His eyes were still locked on the TV, and in his hand was the remote.
"I'm sorry, man." I said, my eyes making its way from my lap to him.
"Whatever, bro. Why do you always have to drink? Do you ever think about going sober once?" He said. His harsh attitude really sank into me. He had a reason to be mad. I let all those fans down just because I wanted to drink my nights away.
"I don't know what happened last night... I thought I had one drink, but I ended up getting 3... It's hard. Everyone says they miss the old John that was funny and happy. That John only comes after I drink. My personality had faded into some man I don't even know."
I rubbed my eyes and jawline.
"Yeah, well all those fans really wanted to meet you." Pat moved the hair out of his face and turned off the TV."
"I'm so sorry dude. It won't happen again. I'll try to stay sober." I said, biting on my nails.
"Are you serious, man?" He turned toward me.
"I'm not fucking around." I looked at him in the eyes.
"Good. Thanks, bro."
He pulled me into one of those good old man-hugs. Pat was like a brother to me, it actually hurts when we fight.
I stood up from the couch and grabbed a tylonol. I walked back to my bunk and crawled in. I closed my eyes and just thought. About last night. About life in general. Then the thought of her came back. Paulina Jones. I still remembered the way she hissed at me when I told her she was hot. She was the most beautiful girl I've seen, but it hurts knowing I can't see her again, and the fact that I only talked to her for about 3 minutes.
I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. My palms collided with my face as I tried to find a way to meet her once again.
My curtain slid open slowly, revealing Jared. He looked at me for a moment then asked me if I was alright. With my eyes still shut, I nodded a yes, when I really meant no.
Jared sighed, then sat at the foot of my bunk.
"I know that look. You're not okay. What's on your mind?" He asked me.
My eyes made it's way from the window to him. He was looking down at his feet that were swinging off the edge of the bunk.
"The girl yesterday... No one believes me when I say she's real. I know I was pretty fucked up last night, and everything was blurry, but when she came... My eyes only focused on her. It was weird."
Jared rubbed his chin and gave me a long stare.
"Look, man. I know we've been good buddies since 6th grade, and I believe you in all, but what's that gonna do? I don't know how you'll possibly find her again. You were half conscious yesterday, are you sure you heard her right?" His eyebrows were now cocked, and his eyes were on me.
My gaze moved from his eyes to the ceiling of the small bunk. I ran my fingers through my hair.
"Yes. I'm fucking positive. I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime but she said she couldn't because she had work across the street."
"Well, I'd help you find her if we could, but we can't, so..." Jared hopped off my bunk and started for the kitchenette but turned around after I stopped him.
"Wait... I have an idea though..."
My hand was now on his shoulder, stopping him from moving. He nodded his head, telling me to go on.
"After the show tonight, you and I are going to rent a taxi to that bar. When we find her, maybe I'll get the chance to talk to her."
Jared had a unsure look on his face, but the right words came out of his mouth,"Alright."
I smiled from ear to ear then said, "But please... Don't tell any of the others.. We'll just say, uh... We left my jacket at the venue so we have to go back... Okay?"
Jared nodded and flashed me a half smile.
"Thanks, man. You're my best friend."
I know that sounded corny, but he really was. Ever since 6th grade.
It was 4 and a half hours until the next venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will John find her?
You'll figure out sooooooooon!