Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-012-

After finishing getting ready for dinner with Katie and her dad, I stood in the mirror examining my appearance. Putting my hands on the tiny bump I smile snapping a picture after removing my left hand. I send the picture to Nick and tweet it to twitter. I smile brightly turning around and grabbing my yellow polka dot purse and walking out of the room. Tossing the bag onto my shoulder I stop in my tracks. Something catches my eye instantly, a dark mist floating towards the bathroom door.

“Katie!” I shout rushing to the bathroom door and beating on it.

Katie pulls the door open and looks at me with this odd expression, “Get out!” I yell at her gently pushing her out of the room and pulling the door shut.

“What the hell, Hailey?” She snaps pulling her hair up.

“Um—“ I pause looking at Katie, “Katie I saw a dark mist go into there, and I freaked out.” I mutter.

She squeezes my hand and hugs me tightly nodding her head. She goes down to my room and gets her things as I stand there. I had no idea what this mist wanted with my best friend, but I wasn’t letting it harm her. I turn around and jog down the steps sending Nick a message about it and not to tell Zak, because I know he’d freak out.

Soon after I had sent the message my phone began blaring, My Heart Is Broken. I sigh unlocking my Iphone and answering it, “Hello Nick.” I say.

“Is it true?” Nick asks, worry seeping through his voice.

“Yes it is,” I pause standing in the living room. “I was in our bedroom and I was walking out when the mist came right in front of me and disappeared into the bathroom. I immediately went into my freaking out mode and—“ I stopped sighing. “Got her out of the bathroom she’s in our room getting her things. We’re going to eat dinner with her father.” I tell Nick.

“Just be safe, please.” Nick pleads to me.

“I will honey, you know me.” I smile at his tone of worry.

“I know babe, I love you.” Nick says.

“Love you too, bye.” I hang up and toss my phone into my purse.

I take in a deep breath before sighing. I had no idea what this mist was, or why it was even bothering Katie for the matter. But I was worried about my best friend and her safety.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's crappy or short. Please give us some love <3!

Hailey's Outfit