Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-014-

Laying in my oversized bed that was too emptied without Nick being in it, I frown as I pull my laptop over to me. I push the top of it up and click on Skype so I can get Nick up to talk to him. I hit his name and wait to see if he’ll reply. I put the laptop beside of me and roll over and push myself up into the bed not paying attention that Nick had accepted the chat. “Nice ass.” I hear someone say.

I squeal turning around fast to see Nick covering my laptop screen as a smirk covered his perfect lips. I shoot him a glare and grab my laptop putting it in my lap, “You could’ve told me you were watching.” I pout.

“If I had of, that’d ruin my view,” He pouted right back and ran a hand through his short hair. “What you sent earlier is it true?” Nick asks.

“Yes honey it is and I keep feeling this erring feeling lurking over too.” I frown looking down at the keypad on the laptop before returning my attention back up to the screen.

“Maybe we should come back then.” Nick says.

“No way, I can handle this. You guys go and do this hunt. I’ll see you in four days.” I tell him.

Nick nods his head leaning up at the same time as we kissed each other through the screen, “I love you.”

“Love you too,” I reply to him and smile as we end our call.

I shut the laptop and lay back in the bed frowning a little. Whatever this was after Katie, it was very evil. I roll over as I see the mist lingering in my room. I squeal a little sliding out of the other side of the bed and rushing towards the night table grabbing the digital recorder. I turn it on and replay it back to hear a creepy growl on it.

I run to the door yanking it open knowing that Katie is downstairs on the laptop with Zak. I jog down the stairs carefully and step off the last one, “KATIE!” I scream out.

I knew that Nick and Aaron could probably hear me screaming along with Katie and Zak. I stop at her as she looks up from her video call, “Can I speak to you?” I smile yanking the recorder behind my back.

She nods putting the laptop down and coming over to me. We walk away so Zak couldn’t hear us. I pull the recorder back out and let her hear the growl, “The mist was in my room, and I have no idea why it growled at me. Or what the fuck it wants.” I say freaked out.

“Just calm down for the safety of the baby—“ Katie says looking over. “I guess I should tell Zak.” She frowns.

“No, we’ll do this on our own. We can do it.” I assure her.

She goes back to talking to Zak as I go back upstairs. I walk into my room and feel a stinging on my lower back. I pull my shirt up seeing a long red mark. A scratch was on my back, and I hadn’t touched anything. I bit my lower lip wondering what the hell this stupid thing wanted. I take in a deep breath and go over to my bed lying down. I curl up to the empty pillow wanting these four days to pass by quickly, cause now I was freaking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty another update for you guys today. C'mon and gives us some love? Pretty please <3

Hailey PJS