Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-003-

Katie, Nick, Hailey, and I were in the back of a cab making our way to a little Italian restaurant down the street from our hotel.

"So who told you about this place again?" Hailey asked leaning up to look at me.

"Google. I just typed in Italian restaurants near our hotel. This one had the best reviews," I answered placing my arm around Katie and pulling her closer to me.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled and kissed her hair before whispering back, "I love you too, babe."

The cab stopped in front of a small, black building with a wrought iron fence around one side of it. There were iron tables set up with chairs and umbrella's with string lights hanging around the edge of the tin roof that covered the area. The lights gave it a very romantic setting, I knew Katie and Hailey were going to love it.

We all exited the cab and I handed him the fare before holding my arm out of Katie. Nick followed my lead and led Hailey to the door, holding it open for Katie and I as well. We stepped inside and the restaurant was crowded, but cozy. Dimly lit, but not so dim that you couldn't read your menu or anything, so that it had a more romantic setting on the inside as well.

"Table for four?" the hostess asked.

I nodded, "Yes please. We'd like a table outside if that's possible."

She smiled hugely at me and winked, "It sure is."

I felt Katie tense up beside me. Oh shit.

"Babe, don't worry she's just doing her job."

"If doing her job is flirting with you, then she needs to be fired," she retorted.

I couldn't help but chuckle. I waited till the hostess sat us before taking Katie in my arms and kissing her deeply and passionately, right in front of the hostess.

"Sorry it must be this setting," I smiled once Katie and I broke the kiss.

The hostess rolled her eyes and stormed off. Katie giggled.

"Thank you, babe."

I kissed the back of her and hand pulled out her chair, "Anything for you, love."

I sat down next to her and picked up my menu. Scanning over it I decided I wanted some Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread. Placing my menu down, I looked up just in time to see the waiter.

"Hi my name is Derek and I'll be your server this evening.What can I get you to drink?"

Katie spoke first, "I'll have a sweet tea please, no lemon."

"I'll have the same, please," Hailey smiled.

He turned to Nick, "I'll have a Heineken."

"I'll have the same as him," I said scooting up in my seat.

He took down all our drinks and smiled, told us he'd be right back with those, and walked off.

"You two are going to be drunk before we get back to the hotel," Katie laughed.

I shook my head, "No we won't."

Hailey smirked, "Want to bet on it?"

Nick and I looked at each other. This was going to be a fun dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh! Okay I know it was totally sucky and short and all that Jazz, but I promise I'll make the next chapter longer. I just need to think of a bet now :\ yeah I'm a loser for doing that to myself anyways, thanks to the two of you who have commented, I totally appreciate it. You guys ROCK!!!!