Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-004-

I leaned over so only Hailey could hear me, "Now why on Earth would you suggest a bet?"

She giggled, "This could work to our advantage. Now what should we bet?"

I mulled it over in my head and suddenly an idea hit me, "This could definitely work to my advantage. I can bet Zak if he gets drunk, then I get to stay our place alone and if he wins, I'll stay with you for the four days he's going to be gone."

Hailey frowned at me, "Are you sure that's a good idea? I mean, he will definitely NOT drink just win that bet."

I rolled me eyes, "Fine just one night then I'll head over to your place the next day."

Hailey thought about it a minute, "Yeah that'd work I guess. I know you want to prove to him that you can do it. Now what can I bet with Nick."

We thought about it together.

"What about a date?" I asked looking up at her.

She looked confused, "We're on a date, technically."

I shook my head, "I mean like a real date. Picking you up at seven, taking you to dinner, maybe a movie or something, and then him taking you home and maybe a little sex afterwards."

She smacked my arm playfullly, but smiled, "You're so bad, but I love it!"

I giggled, "Okay and then if he wins, you can give him a blowjob."

She sighed, "Fine. You better hope I win, cause if I lose I'm so punching you in the face."

I laughed, "Oh please, you've done it before. I'm sure you'll win though."

Hailey and I poked our tongues out at each other, but giggled to show we were joking.

"Okay so Hailey and I have decided what our part of the bets will be and what you guys will win as well," I announced.

Zak and Nick turned their attention to us.

"Okay, if Zak gets drunk, Katie wants to spend one night by herself at her and Zak's place. Just one and then she'll stay the rest of the nights with me," Hailey started, but Zak interrupted her.

"No way in hell."

I sighed, "Baby, it's just one night. I'll be fine. Please? It's a bet."

He looked at me, "And if I win?"

I rolled my eyes, "I'll stay with Hailey all four days that you're gone."

He tapped his chin, "Okay what's Hailey's part?"

"She wants a real date; pick her up at seven, fancy dinner, maybe a movie or something, and then go back to her and Nick's house for some 'alone time'."

I put air quotes over the last bit. Nick grinned.

"I'm liking this and if I win?"

I giggled, "She has to give you a blowjob."

Nick's grin got wider, "I accept this challenge!"

I couldn't help but laugh, "So is it settled then?"

Zak pouted, "Why does Nick get all the sex?"

I sighed, but smiled to show I was joking, "What would you like then?"

Zak grinned, "How about if I win, I'll let you know?"

I stared at him for a minute, "Fine, but if I win, I get to spend one night in our house."

He sighed, "Fine."

Just then the waiter arrived with our drinks.

"Here you go. Two sweet tea's, no lemon, and two Heineken's."

We all thanked him and I took a big sip of my sweet tea.

"Oh this is delicious," I breathed.

He pulled out his pad and began taking our orders. Zak ordered the Chicken Alfredo with garlic bread, I ordered the same, Hailey got spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread, and Nick got Lazagna with bread. Once he had our orders, Derek smiled and walked off to give them to the chef.

Zak grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it before pulling me closer to him.

"Are you sure you want to stay a night at the house, alone?" he whipered in my ear.

I nodded, "Yes I am. Just one night Zak. I promise if things get too bad or something happens, I'll leave. I did when I first moved in with you."

He nodded, the memory flashing across his face, "I was so scared you were going to leave me that night."

"Zak, what can I do to prove that I am never going to leave you?" I asked hurt evident in my voice.

He didn't answer because our food had arrived. We alll ate our dinner while making mild conversation.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I hope this chapter was better. I have an idea to what Zak may want as his part of the bet, but I really don't know if I should do it as a bet. Hell, I'll still do it. Anyways, thanks to the lovely animehana for commenting again. I'm actually enjoying writing this :) and if any of you commentors would like to help with the story, that'd be awesome. Thanks again! Love you all for reading this and I love the commentors more because they did double the work xD