Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-032-

Nick and I rushed around our complete and utter messy bedroom as I almost tripped over his boot, “Babe.” I say managing to catch myself on the edge of the dresser.

“What?” Nick asks turning around from the bed as he shrugs.

“Boots.” I say pointing to them and looking at him.

“Fine.” He grumbles and walks over to the boots and picks them up tossing them into the closet on his side.

I roll my eyes and grumble something towards him and walk out of the bedroom after gathering my things. I hear him cursing under his breath as I scream, “If you can’t say it out loud, don’t say it at all Nicholas!”

I don’t hear a response from him as I roll my eyes walking towards the bedroom. I step inside to see him lying on the bed with his eyes shut, “Nick, I’m sorry okay. C’mon lets go.” I sigh going over to him.

“Why so we can fight at the cook out?” Nick sighs heavily sitting up in the bed looking at me.

“I’m sorry,” I frown going over and sitting beside of him. “It’s my hormones and I don’t know why I get so mad.” I shake my head leaning over to hug him as he holds to me.

“It’s alright babe, guess I better get prepared. Cause you are going to be like this for a while.” Nick chuckles sticking his tongue out at me.

I just shake my head at him and peck his lips, “But you love me and you can deal with it.” I giggle.

“Of course I can.” Nick smiles kissing me one more time and rubbing my stomach.

“Now, are you ready?” I ask him.

“That I am.” He gets up and grabs his tank and slips it on and smiles at me.

“I need to get my shoes.” I smile going and getting my flip flops and sliding my feet into them.

I turn around and smile as we take and walk out of the bedroom and head downstairs. I get off the last step and walk over to the front door and out following Nick. I pull the door up behind me and lock it chasing after Nick. We get into his challenger as I lean back and buckle my belt across me and look over at him, “What’s wrong?” He asks backing out.

“I’m already tired.” I frown yawning as I close my eyes leaning into the seat covered seat.

He just chuckles as I shoot him a warning glare. He just laughs more as I sigh closing my eyes again and taking a small nap along the ride to Zak and Katie’s place.

Image

We arrive at Zak and Katie’s as I push the door open rather quickly. I slam it shut and make my way around the car. “Hurry up!” I yell at Nick.

“Chill out, babe.” He says locking his car up.

“I gotta pee.” I whine at him.

He chuckles and laces his arm around my waist as we walk rather quickly up to the front door. Before Nick had time to ring the doorbell, it pulled open revealing Sharron and Katie, “She’s finally here!” They laugh.

“And I gotta pee, so move!” I squeal pushing them out of my way.

I make my way upstairs to the bathroom and do my business and wash up. I walk back down to see Nick out with the guys as I smile at the girls. I walk over and sit down with them as we make small talk by the pool. It was turning out to be a perfect day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, please give us some love! Enjoy :D.

Hailey
Nick