Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-034-

The whole ride home was rather quiet, I smiled brightly looking over at Nick, “Today was just so much fun, wasn’t?” I cooed as I rubbed my stomach feeling a slight growing pain the doctor warned me of.

“Yeah it truly was amazing, we have such great friends.” Nick smiles at me.

I nod my head in agreement as his phone begins buzzing as we park the car in the drive. I see him frown a little as he answers, “What’s up bro? Just left.” Nick chuckles a little.

Within minutes Nick’s face has drained its normal color, and was pale. He quickly starts the car fumbling with his phone and keys as he manages. He ends the call tossing the phone into the cup holder backing out and putting his flashers on. I sit scared, and wondering what’s going on. “What the hell is going on?” I shout at Nick.

He just keeps quiet focusing on the road. I sigh heavily as he stops at Zak’s place shoving it into park. “Call a priest.” He yells at me getting out and running into the house.

Unsure of what’s going on I do as he says. I call up the guy’s friend that has helped them times before. I tell him that Nick told me to call and he quickly hangs up. I sigh heavily sitting there as I hear Nick scream out. “What the fuck?” I ask myself pushing the car door open.

I get out of the car and slam the door shut quickly making my way up the walkway. I jog into the front door and hear Nick screaming again, this time louder than before. It wasn’t a ha-ha scream; it was a scream of pain. I climb the stairs as I hear Sharon screaming at Aaron as he races past me. I feel Sharon’s hand on mine, “Come on lets go outside.” She tries to usher me as I hear Nick scream again.

I shove her off and take off up the stairs faster than before. I hit the top one to see Zak holding onto Katie and crying. Nick lying in the floor holding his head, and Aaron trying to help him. I stop in mid track looking dead ahead blinking. “He’ll never be happy! Never! Neither will be happy. I’ll always destroy them!” The distorted figure screamed charging at me.

I feel someone shove me back as I hear the priest shouting at the vicious spirit and dousing holy water around. I feel Sharon pulling me down the stairs as I glance back. Praying to god that Nick was alright.

Image

Sharon and I sat on the hood of Aaron’s car as I sighed heavily. Fiddling with my ring I look up hearing muffled talking. I see the priest walking out followed by Aaron coming out, “Is—“ The priest cuts me off.

“Nick is upstairs with Zak. He said for you to go on over to Aaron and Sharon’s till he came.” The priest smiled giving everyone hugs and leaving.

I sigh heavily getting in the backseat of Aaron’s car. Taking in a deep breath as I close my eyes. The spirit’s words kept replaying in my head. If it could do this to Katie, what would it do to me to get at Nick?
♠ ♠ ♠
So the spirit is after Nick and Zak? For what reason though? Dun-Dun-Dun!

Give us some love please?! xo