Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-073-

I danced around my bathroom to 'Live While We're Young' by One Direction as I got ready for the meeting with the wedding planner.

"Since when do you listen to boy bands?"

I nearly jumped out of my skin, "Zachary! Give me a heart attack won't you!"

He chuckled, "Sorry babe."

I continued dancing as I dried my hair. Zak's eyes were on me as I bounced my ass to the song. I giggled.

"See something you like?" I teased.

He smirked, "Just this unbelievably gorgeous woman in front of me."

I grinned at him through the mirror and I put down the blow dryer. I ran a brush through my hair and pulled it up in a messy bun. I applied light make up before turning my iPod dock up louder and swaying my way into my bedroom as Zak watched. I walked in to the closet to find something to wear. Once I was dressed, I walked out of the closet and smiled at Zak.

"Ready to go?" I asked as I headed back into the bathroom to turn off my iPod.

"Whenever you are," he chuckled.

I giggled as I switched off my iPod and walked out.

Image

We sat in the office of the wedding planner waiting for her to come in. I began to grow impatient. Zak squeezed my hand in reassurance and I smiled at him. Soon the door opened and a petite woman with chestnut brown hair walked in the room.

"Hello my name is Cheryl Johnson. It's nice to meet you," she smiled at Zak and I.

She held her hand out to Zak first and he shook it then to me. I shook it as I smiled at her to be polite. She sat down at her desk and placed her hands on top of it.

"When were you wanting to get married?" she asked as she picked up a pen.

I scooted up in my chair before I answered, "Three months from today."

She wrote something down in a notebook that sat in front of her, "Okay that's probably going to be pretty tight though."

"I just want a simple wedding. Nothing extravagant," I explained.

She looked up from her notebook, her eyes falling on my stomach, "I see your expecting. A boy or a girl?"

I grinned as my hand automatically went to my stomach, "A boy Zachariah Joshua Bagans."

She grinned back, "That's a cute name, congratulations."

"Thank you," Zak smiled.

The meeting flew by in no time. We had the date, the color scheme worked out; black and white, the location, and the bridesmaids and groomsmen. She made another appointment for next week and she said that we'd discuss the guest list, catering, and flower arrangements. I took the appointment card and smiled at her as Zak helped me out of my chair.

"Thank you for meeting with us," I said as I held out my hand.

She shook it and smiled, "No problem."

She shook Zak's as well and we headed out the door. Zak opened is as I waddled out of it and towards the exit. When we stepped outside, my stomach growled.

"Hungry?" Zak chuckled.

I grinned, "Very much stho"

He chuckled at my fake lisp as he grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He opened the door for me and I carefully got inside before he shut the door. He walked out around and got inside as he stuck the key in the ignition and starting the car.

"I think I want pizza," I told him as I buckled my seat belt.

He nodded, "Then I know the perfect place."

I giggled as he pulled out of the parking lot and he drove us to our destination.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie