Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-072-

I had been up nearly four hours already and I was driving myself insane. I had called every wedding planner in Vegas, and had no luck. Either they were booked up or my wedding date was too close and they had excuses. I sigh heavily running a hand through my hair as I look at this last wedding planner place in the phone book.

Simply Weddings by Brit Bertino.

I was hoping this one would take me in. Otherwise I was so fucking screwed on this. I pick my phone up and dial the number listed. I wait as I hear a female answer, “Simply Weddings by Brit Bertino, how may I direct your call?”

“Yes I was wondering about getting a wedding planner.” I say.

“Alright, let me transfer you to Brit.” The female says.

Music begins playing in my ear as I sigh leaning back into the sofa. It was looking up so far. I take a deep breath as I hear, “Brit, how may I help you?”

“I’m Hailey Raines, and I needed to set up an appointment with a wedding planner.” I reply.

“Great, let me see. Alright I can get you in today at four, if you’d like to come by.” Brit says.

“Oh my god yes, that’s fabulous.” I say writing down on a piece of paper.

“You know where we’re located right?” Brit asks.

“Yes I do. I’ve been by there several times.” I tell.

“Great, see you then, Miss. Raines.” Brit says.

The line goes dead. I lay my phone down and smile in relief. I feel a set of arms touch my shoulder as I smile brightly looking up to see Nick there. “What’s wrong?” I ask him.

“You weren’t in bed when I woke up. And it scared me.” Nick smiles at me.

“Sorry, I was just trying wedding planners.” I smile at him.

“Did you have any luck?” Nick asks me.

“I go at four to meet with one. And you have to come with me, Nicholas.” I tell him.

“Alright.” Nick laughs sitting beside of me and pulling me to him.

I smile kissing his lips as we sit there. We had the first part to this done. Now getting the wedding fixed to perfection was another story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us love?