Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-084-

I watched as Zak quickly got out and rushed to the back. I slowly slid out of the car and let him grab Katie into his arms. “I’ll park your car and get the bag.” I tell him as he nods his head.

I quickly rush around to the driver’s side and get in. I push the vehicle into park and pull out heading around. I go up into the parking lot as I see Nick. I chew on my lip as he waves me over to park beside of him. Part of me wants to ignore him, but the other part knew that Katie needed her bag. I quickly dart into the parking spot and kill the engine. I get out and head to the back and grab Katie’s bag. I lock the vehicle up as I look over to Nick.

I sigh as I walk over to him when he holds his arms out. I look at him as I smack him in the face and shove past him. Right now wasn’t the time to make up. I quickly dart towards the ER entrance and run in to see Katie being rolled towards an elevator on a gurney. I run after them as I make in time and slip onto the elevator as Nick does.

His eyes glaring into me as I return the glare. I smile down at Katie as she gives me a weak smile before screaming and digging her nails into Zak’s hand. I watch them push her off as I hand Zak her bag. I follow the extra nurse to a waiting room as I go over to a seat and sit down. I cross my legs over another and twirl my ring around my finger. Nick slowly sits down in a chair far from me as I look down at my legs.

“I’m sorry for hurting you last night.” Nick blurts out.

“Well I am not sorry for smacking you.” I huff to him.

“Hail—“ I cut him off and look at him.

“Nick I am pregnant again. Exactly five and half weeks. I found out a couple days ago.” I tell him.

“You’re what?” Nick asks.

“You heard me.” I lean back into the seat as I sigh heavily.

Nick slowly makes his way over as I look over at him, “Can we forget this all happened?” Nick asks me.

“I can’t forget the bruise you left on my arm. You cussing me for me losing my job. Something I didn’t ask to happen. But it did.” I tell him.

“Hailey I am really sorry. I guess I lost my cool. I know this music stuff has went to my head.” Nick stops. “But I don’t want to lose you, our boys, or our unborn child.” Nick says.

I look over at him as I sigh, “I don’t want to lose you either. Swear to me that you won’t do that ever again.” I tell him.

“Swear.” Nick smiles.

He leans over and kisses my lips. He holds onto me as we wait for word on Katie and baby Zachariah.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love please?