Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-086-

I could feel my legs going to jello. I was trying my best to be strong for Zak and Katie. But I was finding it harder by the minute. I inhale deeply as I hug Zak and rub his back trying to sooth him. I let him go letting Aaron and Nick comfort him. I slowly slip out of the room and walk to a nearby chair. I drop down into it and begin breaking down. That sweet baby was in bad shape. I felt more tears falling from my eyes as I sniffle dabbing at my eyes.

I slowly turn my head to see Destiny walking out as she sits beside of me. We lean in to hug each other as we sit there hugging each other. This was hard for both of us, let alone Zak and Mr. Wilson, and Zak’s parents. I cry harder as Destiny joins me in crying harder. Soon we pull from each other as I sigh, “Why did this happen for? Why did this have to happen to Katie and Zak? She did everything right.” Destiny cries out.

I shrug as I cry harder, “it’s my fault. I called her crying around about my problems. If I hadn’t called and worried her about them. This would have never happened.” I cry out.

Destiny looks at me as I get up and walk off. I was the reason that sweet baby was like it was. Me and my stupid whining around. I walk onto the elevator as I turn around as the door close. I notice Nick walking out of the room as the door shuts tightly. I push the ground level button as I slid down the wall crying harder. I watch the floors fly by as the elevator suddenly stops. I slowly begin to stop crying as all the power shuts off to the elevator. I begin to panic as I push myself up. I begin beating on the walls as I hear the elevator’s service phone ring.

I grab it as I answer, “Hello?”

“Miss, are you alright?” A man asks me.

“I’m freaking out, so no I am far from ok.” I whisper shaking in fear.

“We’ll get you out soon as we can, ok. Just relax.” He says to me.

Easy for him to say. I just slowly sit down as I silently pray to god. Praying that this damn thing doesn’t drop and that I live to get out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh-Oh.

Love?