Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Over Confidence

He walks around the front of the car to reach the passenger's side. He opens the door revealing a blue-eyed brunette in a sweet heart dress which compliments her well curved shape. Although she's petite her long fair legs make up for the missing height. She places her hand into the boy's palm, gently stepping down careful not to ruin the new dress.

The pair go up the girl's driveway, fingers still entwined together. None of them say a word and the silent is strangely calming as is the evening time. 

As they are exactly in front of the door, she presses down on the buzzer and a light playful rhythm plays inside the house. While they wait for it to be opened the girl looks up at him. "Thanks  for letting me have some time with you Liam. I really enjoyed it."

He stares down at her with a smile that makes the crinkles in the corner of his eyes appear. "You're welcome. I enjoyed it too. I'm glad you did," he exclaims. 

A creaking noise fills the pause of the conversation and in place of the where the door was a few seconds ago is another girl. "Hi did ya have fun sis?"

Yvette lets her head nod uncontrollably just as the whole night with Liam Payne overwhelms her. Throughout the date she tried not to reveal her fangirl side but inside she was practically hyperventilating failing to collect more air. Now that she's home, she can let out the biggest scream and her whole family already knows why. "Oh um I have something for you Liam but it's upstairs. Mind if I go get it?" The older boy nods and soon he's alone with his date's sibling. 

She flips her brown hair back and leans confidently against the side of the door. "So you're the famous Liam Payne?" she wonders. 

He smiles politely at her already receiving a negative aura. "And you're Leisha?" 

Her eyes immediately tighten. "She told you about me?" Liam nods. "That's okay. We're really close. Be honest with me Liam, if it hadn't been for this whole blind date thing you wouldn't have even noticed my little sister would you?"

He chuckles at her accusation. "I would've but I wouldn't have taken any interest. She's too young for me."

Leisha sighs. "Then why'd you do it?"

"Because you have to give everyone a chance." 

After a few seconds she spoke again. "You know this is gonna break her heart right?"

Liam's stomach clenches and he purses his lips together. He's heard of fans over reacting a few times at things like this but it surely wouldn't shatter her young heart would it? 

"Oh yes it will." She smirks enjoying the slightly tortured expression on the superstar's sweet face. "Why exactly are you doing this?"

He skims over the reasons and he only manages to find one. The one that sounds perfectly ridiculous. He doesn't seem to like the presence of this girl and why feed that overly comfortable smirk on her pretty face? Leisha does look like an taller version of Yvette but instead of blue eyes she has grey ones that seem green whenever she tilts her head. The younger one's nose ends at a small pint whilst hers is slightly upturned giving her a pretty girl's snob face. Liam turns down these thoughts as he believes in the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover'.

He sighs giving in to her stare. "I want to find her. The girl. For me."

"And you think through blind dates you'll find her?" she snorts. 

Liam shrugs figuring that the more words that comes out his lips, the more this girl will tease him. 

"Tell you what." His brown eyes look up at hers again. "I'll help you find 'the girl' if you break my sister's heart now."

A look of disbelief lands on his face. "What!?"

Leisha smiles. "If you don't turn her down now, she'll keep waiting for you to contact her back and when she realizes you will never she'll be even more broken hearted."

"You have a point."

She stretches an arm out. "Deal?"

"Deal." Liam nods accepting the handshake, little does he know that the Leisha girl is just the start.
♠ ♠ ♠
1) Chapters will be short
2) My first time writing in third person so be nice
3) Continue?