Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Matters

"Whatever." The younger girl sends him over an apologetic smile.

Liam looks up at the ceiling. As if he has somehow gained xray vision and is now able to see through to catch a glimpse of Leisha. He laughs at himself before stepping onto the doorstep, already on his way back home.

As he walks past the gate, the girl at the door calls out, "I'm sorry!"

He dismisses her pity knowing deep inside he doesn't deserve anything from her. Except for a slap or two. He goes out for dinner with Yvette, shakes hands with her sickeningly alluring sibling then falls for the sister instead of the original date.

Disgust falls to the pit of his stomach. Not only about the guilt consuming him but the fall he continues to mention. Liam crosses the street. Glancing around he is relieved to know there aren't any cameras flashes.

He scratches the side of his head, mildly confused. He can't love Leisha. It's not possible for Liam to fall so easily and quickly. A few months knowing the person isn't enough time to fall for them is it?

Swarms of thoughts have been corrupting his mind lately. There is only one reason. He doesn't know how one girl has managed to put him in such a frustrating position. One where he is unable to solve.

The day he confessed to Leisha, she was overwhelmed. Taken back my complete shock. She explained to him that she wasn't digusted but simply baffled by the fact. Before Liam could ask why she pulled out an excuse from nowhere and ran off.

He hasn't talked to her since then. And that incident occurred five days ago. He's tried contacting her but she must've changed her number, he's attempted to catch the girl on her way out from university but she always dodged his presence.

Now he's back from visiting her house and she won't even have the manners to accept him.

Maybe she is digusted. Maybe she is outraged.

His pace quickens as an idea bounces into his overfilling mind. Liam then stretches out his legs preparing to run. As he finds his way around the neighborhood, he takes out his phone to call Louis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah....I'll probably update again today as this didn't update yesterday :3