Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

S is for Snow

If there was one season that Jack hated, it was winter. He hated the cold, the wind, the rain and most of all he hated the snow. The only thing he liked about winter was staying home and cuddling and of course Christmas.

And if there was one season that Alex loved, it was winter. He loved rugging up, building snow men and drinking hot chocolate.

It was a cold winter day when Alex got up. He got up silently and walked over to the window. It was snowing! He knew how much Jack hated the snow (and loved sleeping in) but Alex was determined to change his mind.

He saw the fine layer of snow on the windowsill and he got an idea. He pulled open the window slightly and shivered as the cold air hit his skin. He quickly collected the snow in his hand and shut the window before turning to Jack who was still asleep in their bed.

He climbed into the bed and sat on the other boys chest before dropping the snow on his face.

Jack woke up with a start and spluttered, wiping the snow from his face and onto the bed.
“What was that for?” he said annoyed
Alex shrugged “It’s snowing” he replied before kissing the other boys nose and climbing off of him.
♠ ♠ ♠
19/26