Status: Complete! :)

The Alphabet Challenge

X is for Xenophobia (fear of strangers)

Zack hated his fear. He knew it was stupid but he couldn’t help it. He had xenophobia, a fear of strangers and it was something that followed him every day. That’s what he got for being in a famous band. A lot of people who you know nothing about know almost everything about you.

If you were famous wouldn’t you be scared of strangers too? Meeting new people every day with no idea what they’re like of how they will react to the smallest thing that you do?

This is why Zack hated meet and greets. He loved his fans, he really did but sometimes they were a bit . . . overwhelming. But he tried to make them happy and if that meant facing his fear by posting random shit on the internet for all to see or forcing himself to sit through yet another signing then so be it. Even if Jack posted most of the things on twitter.

#

Zack gripped Jack’s hand tightly under the table as the first fan approached. She smiled politely at all of them as they sighed her t-shirt before squealing and running off.

Jack turned to him “See, it’s not so bad” he whispered but Zack just frowned. He hated his fear. The way it made him freeze up whenever a fan approached or even waved at him. He hated that he wasn’t who the fans thought he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
24/26