Status: might be a little too rusty. I haven't exactly written anything recently.

Without You

Infinite

I just wanted time to stop and live in the moment forever. But once we broke apart with our foreheads pushing against each other, I looked up into his deep brown eyes and watched them stare back at my very own. The trance ended when the guys started hooting. It was then that I realized that I did what I did right in front of everyone. I blushed and took a step back but I couldn’t get far because Brian grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a hug.

“I missed you,” he whispered into my ear and sent shivers down my spine.

I hid my face in shoulder and breathed in his scent. I kissed his cheek before I let go.

“Let’s give these love birds some space. Who wants to watch me play Borderlands 2 upstairs?” JR asked, getting up and putting the guitar back to its place.

Without another word, Ian and Jun ran upstairs. I smiled at JR who winked at me.

“Oh, before I forget, ‘mi casa su casa’. That means you can do whatever you want. I would offer you my bedroom but that’s where my PS3 is so…”

“JR!” I threw a throw pillow at him as he ran upstairs.

I shook my head absent-mindedly as I turned back to face Brian who watched me intently. “Aren’t you going to watch them play?”

“I wanna spend right now with you,” he told me, tucking a loose strand of hair behind my cheek. His hand then slid down to cup my cheek. I leaned into it and kissed his palm.

He let his hand down and grabbed one of my own. He led me to the couch and we lay there face-to-face. I really don’t know how we managed to fit and still be comfy. I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips. I don’t know what it was that made me change my mind a few minutes ago but I’m so glad I did. Every second spent away from him seems wasted to me. I never want to have to experience that kind of separation ever again and I hope he will do everything in his power to make sure that it never will.

Brian stroked my cheek as I yawned. I don’t know why I was so tired but at this point, I couldn’t care any less. I was with the man I loved and no one will ever take that away from me – well at least not without a fight.

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” he whispered as he pulled me in for a kiss.

And in that moment he and I, we felt infinite.
♠ ♠ ♠
Doooone :)