Sequel: All Your Life
Status: Completed.

Never Told You

Chapter 15

Marliegh
"Just the girl I was looking for!" Brittany beamed as she walked through the apartment door with two large bags from Osh-Kosh.

"What can I do for you, Britt?" I asked, pulling away from Marshy and trying to be nice to her now that Milan and I were on good terms.

"Well I know this is a little short notice but...Milan and I want you to be my Maid of Honor!" She squealed and I glanced at Brad out of the corner of me eye. He shrugged, just as surprised as I was and I bit my lip unsure of what to say, until it hit me.

This could be our one chance to fix this.

"Oh my God! I'd love to, sis!" I smiled and she ran over, wrapping me in a hug as Brad gave me a 'what the fuck?' look.

"Trust me." I mouthed over Britt's shoulder and he smirked, knowing I had a plan.

"We have to get you a dress!" Britt suddenly pulled away and I chuckled.

"I'll call around the Bridal boutiques in New West, see if I can get us a few appointments for tomorrow, alright?" I asked and Britt genuinely smiled at me.

"You're such a doll! Love ya!" She walked back to where she'd abandoned her baby bags, "I'm just gonna put these in the nursery-"

"No worries, hon. Marshy and I are going to head out anyway. We've got a little...catching up to do." I smirked, winking at her as I grabbed his hand and started pulling him towards the door.

"Ooh, I won't stop you." She winked back, giggling, "Get it, sis!"

"You missed your calling." Brad chuckled, shaking his head as we climbed into his rental truck and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and call Ry."

"What?" He asked surprised and I rolled my eyes again.

"We all know this wedding is a disaster waiting to happen. Ry is the only one who can save Milan from that skank!"

"She's not going to help, Mar. He destroyed her life, why should she-"

"Just fucking call her! Do you really want to argue with a pregnant woman?" I snapped at him and he pulled out his phone dialing her number and passing it off to me.

"Hey Marshy!" Ry beamed on the other end and my heart dropped into the pit of my stomach, remembering everything I said.

"Hey Rylan, it's Mar. I know I need to apologize to you for what I said, but before you hang up on me, I need your help."

Jay
Rylan hung up the phone and sighed. She sat on the edge of the bed and I rolled over, wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her into me.

"What's wrong, babe?" I asked, snuggling my head into her neck.

"My friend called again." she said and I immediately pulled my head away and looked at her.

"Oh yeah? What did she say?"

"She got asked to be the maid of honor for her brother's wedding." she choked out.

"That's good...right?" I sat up and she followed my lead.

"He's marrying the girl he cheated on me with and impregnated." she said, coldly. I stayed silent. This is news to me…

"Oh." I finally said, nodding slightly.

"They're getting married in a week." she nodded too, looking at the ground.

"Do you want...uh-Are you gonna go back to the wedding?"

"I...don't know." she shook her head and I cleared my throat.

"Well, I could go with you if you want." I offered, but she shook her head, "Why didn't you ever tell me about this?"

"How was I supposed to approach the subject, Jay? It is not something you tell someone you just met." she sighed.

"Well, tell me now."

"It’s an incredibly long story." she shook her head and looked over at me. I shrugged.

"I've got all the time in the world," I sat back and put my hands behind my head, "Tell Jaybird all about it." I smirked.

"Well," she leaned back and told me EVERYTHING. I asked questions when I didn't understand and she answered them.

"Do you still love him?" I asked. She didn't answer and I sighed, knowing the answer. Stupid me…

"But I really like you!" she turned to look at me, trying to make things better. I was hurting, but trying my best not to show it, though I’m sure Rylan knew.

"I like you, too, Ry. But you don't feel as much as I do." I shrugged.

"I have to go back." she sighed and I looked up into her eyes, nodding.

"Can we still be friends?" I asked, shyly.

"Oh my goodness! Yes, of course!" she nodded her head vigorously and I gave her a weak smile before nodding. She turned and threw my hands around my neck, giving me a tight hug. I hugged back and she pulled away and kissed my cheek.

"When are you leaving?"

"No idea. I don't even know what I'm gonna do about the tour."

"I can tell Brian…though I don't want you to go." I sighed.

"Maybe I can come back before the tour starts." she offered me a smile.

"You'll be at the wedding."

"After that?"

"Its fine, Ry. We'll just have one less dancer."

"Now I feel bad." she sighed.

"Then my plan is working." I smirked and she gasped and hit my shoulder.

"You twat!"

"Look who got an accent." I laughed and took her abuse.

"You are such an ass." she laughed, hitting me one last time before getting up off the bed.

Brad
"Well?" I asked as Mar hung up the phone and handed it back to me.

"She didn't give me an answer, but I can tell she's going to help us. She loves my idiot brother whether she likes it or not."

"I know the feeling." I smirked and she rolled her eyes, leaning over the console and giving me a kiss.

"I missed you, Marshy." she smirked and I smirked back.

"Run every red light between here and your apartment missed me or do it in the backseat missed me?" I asked and she scoffed, slapping me in the arm.

"You did not just ask your pregnant girlfriend to do it in the back seat!" she laughed and I shrugged, chuckling.

"You say that like you're nine months, not nine weeks."

"Seven." She corrected and I smiled, reaching over and giving her hand a squeeze.

"I love you, Mar, I really do. I'm excited to be a dad." I assured her and she smiled, "I'm not going to lie, I'm also excited your boobs are getting bigger." I winked at her and she rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"You're a dick." She laughed and I leaned over, kissing her as I fired up my SUV.

"You love me." I smirked and she shook her head, "You do, you know it." She rolled her eyes and I smirked, turning off the truck and reaching for my phone, "I have some pretty embarrassing voice mails to prove it Mar-" she grabbed the front of my shirt and pulled me in for another kiss.

"Shut up and drive, Marshy." She smirked at me and I chuckled, nodding.

"I wouldn't want to argue with a pregnant woman..."

Rylan
-A Few Days Later-

Jay was quiet as he watched me pack my suitcase.

“Are you going to help me or are you just going to stare at me?” I looked over my shoulder and he smiled before laughing.

“I like watching you struggle.” He shrugged and I stood up straight and turned to look at him.

“James McGuiness, help me!” I put my hands on my hands and tried looking stern. He stopped laughing and looked at me shocked.

“I can play the full name game, too, Rylan Carter.” He retorted, but got up none the less and walked over to my suitcase.

“Ooh, watch out, we got a Mad Man over here.” I put my hands up in mock surrender.

“You want help or not?” he asked.

“Yes please.” I smiled innocently and he zipped up my suitcase with ease and then looked at me.

“What was so hard about that?” he asked and laughed at my shocked face.

“You saw me try to close that thing for 10 minutes and you come in with your stupid muscles and zip it in 2 seconds.” I frowned.

“Gotta be smarter than the shit you’re dealing with,” He laughed and then plopped himself back on the bed, “When do you leave?” he asked, suddenly changing the topic.

“Hour and a half.” I glanced at the clock on the bedside table. He opened his arms and motioned for me to join him. I laid down next to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

“I’m gonna miss you…”he said and kissed the top of my head.

“I’m gonna miss you, too.” I mumbled into his neck.

I don’t know how long we stayed like that, but I know that I fell asleep, because Jay was soon shaking me awake. I groaned and opened my eyes. Jay was standing above me, wearing just a towel. His body and hair were still wet and I gaped at him.

“Rylan, get up, you have to leave soon.”

“Jay, that’s not fair.” I groaned and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

“What?” he laughed.

“I have to leave and you’re standing there nearly naked and all casual.”

“Had to do something to get you to stay.” He shrugged and I laughed. I closed my eyes while he got changed. I knew I wouldn't have been able to leave if l looked at him.
___________________________
“You’re really going to leave us for your ex-boyfriend?” Tom asked me again. He’d been fighting with me this entire time.

The boys had given me a ride to the airport. I was going home to pack more appropriate clothes. Apparently, Milan and Brittany were getting married in the Bahamas and the clothes I packed for the tour were not very wedding-y.

“There’s more to it than that,” I sighed, “There’s a long history.”

“The history is he cheated on you...multiple times.” Tom said.

“I know, but…” I trailed off as I heard my flight being called, “I gotta go. I’m gonna miss you guys.” I gave each of them a hug.

“We’ll miss you, too, love.” Max kissed my cheek.

“Don’t be a stranger.” Siva laughed.

“Bye Ry.” Nathan frowned.

“Good luck,” Tom sighed and gave me a hug, “I just don’t want you to get hurt again.”

“I know, and thank you for caring so much.” I smiled and hugged him again. I turned around and looked at Jay. He had a smile playing on his lips and he opened his arms.

“I’ll miss you.” I mumbled into his chest.

“I already miss you,” He mumbled back and rocked me in his arms before pulling me away and keeping me at arm’s length, “Be good.” He said sternly and then kissed my forehead. I smiled and nodded.

“Always.”

The boys shouted more goodbyes as I walked into line.

Here’s hoping this doesn't backfire…
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello lovlies(: How are you?