Apologies, Glances, and Messed up Chances

Shows.

Image

---

I stood in the alleyway staring at passer byers as it started to get dark.
Tonight was a full moon, which means I will have to go to Kasey’s pretty soon.
Then, tonight was supposed to be an awesome night.
We have tickets to go to a My Chemical Romance show tonight, one of the best bands in the England world.

“Ya know you were already supposed to be at my house by now.” Kasey said from behind me.
“I just like staring at the sunset that’s all.” I replied as I threw my cigarette on the ground putting it out.
“Ya know, that’s a bad habit, especially for someone at your age.” Kasey said as we were walking towards her house.
“Yea, thanks mom.” I said sarcastically.
“Come on, we need to take our elixir.” She said as we walked into her basement.
“I hate this shit.” I sighed as I picked up a glass with green looking water in it.
“Bottoms up.” She said as she downed hers in one gulp.
“Right.” I sighed, again, as I also chugged down the elixir.

The after taste was horrible, tasting hot liquid run down your throat to cure this dreaded curse every month is always the way to go.
Especially when you are a vampire.


*Kasey’s POV*

“Kimmey, come on you’ve been in there for at least a half an hour.” I yelled through the bathroom door.
“Coming!” She exhaled from the other side of the door.
“God, it’s a concert.” I said as I took her by the wrist and pulled her out the door.
“Whatever you drive, I might get us killed.” She chuckled as she through me the car keys to her car.
“Yea, we don’t need someone like you on the road.” I also laughed as I started the car.
“Just shut up and drive hoe.” She grinned at her own jokes.
“Yes, my pimp master.” I said sarcastically.


*Kimmey’s POV*

I lit another cigarette as we stood in the long line waiting to get in to the concert.

“Stop lighting those! It’s a slow suicide.” Kasey complained as she hit the cigarette out of my hand.
“Ya know, I only have one more. So I suggest you stop doing that.” I said as I took out my last one and lit it.

She grinned at me evilly and hit the last one out of my hand like the other one.

“I hate you so much.” I sighed as I put my lighter back in my pocket.
“Love you too.” She smiled.
“Didn’t you just get that package this morning?” She asked me with an unsure look on her face.
“The day passes by too slow.” I said as I showed my ticket to some guy and walked in.
“You cut back to only 3 cigarettes a day and now it’s a whole package? Kimmey you need help.” She sighed as we walked through crowds and crowds of people.
“I’ve heard that from everyone else, I don’t need to hear it from you too Kasey.” I said as we walked onto the floor where the mosh pits always happened.
“I know, but you just need to at least drop it down to at least three a day.” Kasey went on.
“It’s my life, and yea a slow suicide is a way to go.” I replied hanging my arms over the barricade.
“Alright, but I’m putting you in intervention.” She mumbled the last part.
“Sure Kasey, sure.” I said as it started to get darker as an announcer came over the speakers, announcing My Chemical Romance on the stage.
“The bassist is pretty cute! Mikey, is a cute name anyways.” Kasey screamed to me as they started playing Helena.
“Nah, that guitarist right there is the cutest.” I said as I pointed at Frank.