Status: Just starting!

Beautiful Eyes.

03.

Harry jumps away from me and into the table, drops the towel on the floor, and then turns to see Louis dressed for the day. Louis raises his eyebrows at Harry, who glances back at me before exiting the kitchen.
“For my own sake, Lulu, please don’t. He’s not…not the best suitor for you.” Louis mumbles, and starts to leave.
“Who are you to tell me who I chose to be my suitor?” I yell back, but I can hear his footsteps on the stairs.
I run my hands through my hair and sigh. I know Louis only wants the best for me, but telling me that one of his best mates wouldn’t be good for someone has got to be painful. Especially when he only wants for them both to be happy.
After picking up the towel Harry had dropped and setting it on the table, I head to the restroom to shower and get dressed, but stop when I pass by Louis’ closed bedroom door.
“Come on, Harry. How many times do I have to beg you to stay away from Tallulah? I know you, mate. I can’t see her get hurt by my best mate.”
“It’s different this time.” I barely hear Harry whisper. He must be right by the door.
“You say that every time.”
“I mean it.”
“Again.”
“Lou, I promise you. I’ve never gotten such nerves around a girl like I do around Tally. Your sister is somethin’…somethin’ special.”
“You think I don’t already know this? She’s amazing. And strong. I never thought she’d be able to get over our parents—“
I gasp and place a hand over my mouth. They’d heard me.
The door handle starts to turn, but I take off down the hallway and lock myself in the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yesssss. Short, I know. But I already said they might be a little shorter because of the fact that I post this to another site as well.
Okay, well let me know what you think. Hearts and stuff.

[♥]