Status: Just starting!

Beautiful Eyes.

02.

After dinner, I head to my room to work on my homework while the boys mess around in the front room. An hour or so later, I decide to change out of my school clothes, into a tank and shorts.
Standing in my bra and panties, my door opens and Harry walks in, but stops dead.
He cocks an eyebrow at me and smirks. I place my hand on my hip, looking at him questioningly.
“Damn, Tally, I knew you had a body. But I never pictured it this good.”
I roll my eyes at him. I don’t have a problem with myself or body image, so him seeing me half-naked doesn’t bother me. Yet, I feel a small amount of butterflies go off when he calls me by the nickname he gave me.
“What do you want?”
“A lot of things, but right now I’m pretty satisfied.”
“Oh, Harry.” I shake my head and chuckle. “You do understand that I’m Louis’ little sister? Hasn’t he said that I’m ‘off-limits’?”
Smirking, Harry closes the door to my room behind him and strides over to me. My arm drops to my side as he places his hands on my bare waist, pulling me as close as possible to him. And when I say as close as possible, I mean there’s no space between any part of our bodies. I can feel every muscle of his, his pecks pressed against my breasts, our hips and everything touching.
…And I can feel him hard beneath his skinny jeans. I glance down, but my sight is obscured by our bodies, so I glance back up and smirk at Harry.
“Ah, Mr. Harry Styles. Always impressive, hm?”
“I can’t help but be…excited…around a beautiful lady.”
“Yes, but this beautiful lady is practically your younger sister. Who is off-limits, according to my brother.” I wink and push out of his grasp.
“What Louis doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” He says huskily.
“Hm, that is very true.” I grab the waistband of his pants and pull him back to me. He smirks and puts his hands back on my waist. I stand up on my tippy-toes and whisper in his ear. “I know you, Harry. You won’t do anything…yet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I heart Harry Styles.
Ok.

[♥]