Status: New and active

All Grown Up

9

When we were finished at Hollywood Blvd, we headed back home. Alyssa and I plopped down on the couch as soon as we got through the door. “Oh my gosh, I’m exhausted.” I ran my fingers through my hair and let out a deep breath. Alyssa patted my knee. “Girl, so am I. Let’s nap.”

We sat on either side of the couch, and opened the recliners. I pulled a blanket over us, and we both were about to doze off when Louis busted through the door, shouting at the top of his lungs.

“Babe, guess what?!”

I shot up and glared at him, rubbing my eyes. “This better be damn good news, because I’m exhausted.”

Lou was holding a piece of paper, and he was waving it in the air. “Guess who got invited to a Hollywood party?”

I frowned. “Congratulations. You’re in world famous pop band, One Direction. It’s not rare for you guys to be included somewhere.”

He laughed and walked over to the couch, holding the paper in front of my face. “Maybe not for us, but how about for you?”

I was about to say something until I fully registered what he had said. “Wait what?” Lou pointed at the paper he was holding and my eyes widened at the sight.

Dear Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Niall, Reece and Alyssa, you’re all invited to the first Hollywood’s Hottest Teens Party.

“OH MY…OH MY GOD.” I started shaking Alyssa rapidly, until she woke up.

“What the hell is your problem?” She asked groggily.

I snatched the paper from Louis’ hands and showed it to her. “Look, we’re invited! They mentioned our names! We’re going to our first official Hollywood party!”

Alyssa’s face instantly changed and she grabbed the paper from me, scanning over it before jumping up. “Oh my gosh, this is so exciting!”

I hopped off the couch, starting to jump up and down with Alyssa. “It’s tomorrow night, let’s hurry and go to bed so we can get up early tomorrow and get pampered!”

We both ran into the bedroom, saying quick good nights to the boys, before hopping into bed. For as excited as I was, I quickly fell asleep.

-----

The next morning, I awoke to the alarm I had set for myself the night before. I was 11 AM, and the party started at 7 PM, giving Lys and I 8 hours to pamper ourselves. I let Alyssa sleep while I showered. Once I got up, I woke her up so she could shower while I finished getting dressed and made us breakfast.

Both of us were wearing shorts and tank tops, as we grabbed our purses after we ate and headed out the door. We first headed over to the nail salon, both of us getting French manicured acrylics. After nails, we got our hair done. Both of us got our hair curled, and some pinned back. I told Alyssa I could do our makeup when we got back to the house.

-----

By 5:30, all of us were ready to go. Alyssa was wearing a purple sequin dress with black pumps, and I was wearing a silver sequin dress with black pumps as well. We all piled into our limo and headed to the party.

I was sitting next to Louis, whose hand was resting on my thigh. I let out a deep breath and looked at him. “I’m nervous.”

He touched my cheek with his hand, kissing me softly. “Why babe, you look beautiful.”

I bit my lip and looked at him. “I’m not a celebrity, I’m not used to this. I’m going to be fangirling like an idiot around all these stars. And what happens if I trip and fall or something?” I put my head in my hands. “I feel sick.”

I felt Lou wrap his arm around my back and pull me close to him. “Love, we still get starstruck around certain celebs, it’s common. And you won’t fall, I’ll be holding you the entire time.” He kissed my forehead and made a gagging noise afterwards.

“What’s wrong?” I looked up at him, as he stuck out his tongue.

“Hairspray…a lot of hairspray.”

I laughed and patted Lou’s chest. Maybe tonight wasn’t going to be a disaster after all.

“We’re here!” The limo driver suddenly yelled, making me jump and get nervous again. Lou must have noticed because he grabbed my hand and smiled. “Don’t be nervous, I got you.”

And with that, I took a deep breath and stepped out of the limo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reece's dress

Alyssa's dress

I'm gunna try to go back to updating regularly! :) Thanks for sticking with me! Love you!

Image

Image

Enjoy!!! :) xoxo