Status: New and active

All Grown Up

8

The next morning I awoke to Louis Tomlinson sleeping next to me. Not a shabby way to wake up, I might add. I grinned to myself and blinked a couple times, letting my eyes adjust to the bright room. I looked at Louis and still couldn’t believe that I lived with him, let alone slept in the same bed as him last night.

I tried to be quiet and get out of bed, but I rammed my toe into the corner of the bathroom door causing me to curse in pain. “Mother fucker.” I remembered that Lou was still asleep and turned around. I giggled when my eyes were met by a very tired looking Louis with messy hair.

“You okay babe?” He asked, groggily.

I bit my lip and nodded my head. “Yep, just stubbed my toe. Sorry I woke you love.”

His face instantly lit up, and I raised an eyebrow. “What?”

He chuckled before answering my question. “You said love, you’re starting to talk like me.”

I laughed. “I’ve always called people love, but being around you, I find myself doing it more often. You can go back to bed though, I’m sorry my idiocy woke you up.”

He slid his legs around and stood up, walking over to me. “Nope, I’m good.”

I smiled softly. “You sure? You look tired.”

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him. “I’m pretty positive the only place I wanna be right now is right here.”

I blushed. “I’m pretty positive that I feel the same way.”

-----

I was sitting on the edge of my bed, Louis’ bed, OUR bed painting my nails when Larry (Lou and Harry) came through the door.

“Get dressed.” Harry’s voice was so low, I could barely hear him.

I opened my mouth to say something, but Lou beat me to it. “Don’t ask questions. Just get dressed.” He smiled before him and Harry left the room.

When everyone went shopping yesterday, they bought me some new clothes. I pulled a bright blue crop top out of one of the bags, and put it on over my black bandeau. The shirt had almost no sleeves, and fell right below my belly button. It had a tie on the right side, which I tied in a bow. I paired it with a pair of dark, distressed jean shorts and black gladiator sandals.

I quickly curled my hair, and sprayed it with some hairspray. I applied light makeup, didn’t want to waste all my time putting on makeup just to sweat it off, so I just applied minimal concealer, mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and my black purse that I wear across my body and walked out of the bedroom.

-----

Once in the car, Alyssa and I were informed that the boys were taking us to Hollywood to go sight-seeing, go shopping, see all the stars and just spend quality time together. I was sitting next to Louis who was sad because he wanted to drive.

“Babe, last time you drove in Los Angeles, you got pulled over…and you were filming your own music video.”

He put his hand in my face. “Talk to the hand, that was a low point in my life.” He was trying to be so serious, so I decided to go along with him.

“So this is why people call you the sass master from Doncaster, then isn’t it?” I laughed, causing everyone else to start cracking up.

Lou looked at me and smirked. “Oh yes it is.” He snapped in a z formation, and that’s when I lost it. I just started laughing hysterically. So hysterically, I could feel the tears in my eyes.

“Please, don’t do that ever again. Scarred for life.” I laughed.

I opened my phone and went to Twitter. I didn’t even want to check my mentions, though I noticed that I was gaining followers by the minute.

“Did you by chance say something about me on Twitter? My followers are blowing up.”

Lou smiled slightly. “I may have just posted that I was going to Hollywood Blvd with my girlfriend, and I may have added that my girlfriend is you…and I tagged you in the post.”

I gasped. “I’m going to have so many hate messages oh my gosh!”

He frowned. “Don’t focus on those. If I love you, the true fans will love you.”

I gulped. “I hope.”

-----

We looked at a couple of the stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and took some pictures. I was having a blast. We decided to split up for a bit. Alyssa and I were walking in and out of stores, buying whatever we wanted. The boys had given us some money to spend. This whole dating a member of One Direction thing had lots of perks. We were in MAC Cosmetics, getting some new makeup when we were greeted by a huge group of girls. I turned to face them and smiled awkwardly.

“OMG YOU’RE REECE MONROE. YOU’RE DATING LOUIS TOMLINSON! CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE?!”

I laughed. “Yes I am, and yes you can.” I smiled as I took pictures with all the girls in the group. I had tabulated a list on my iPhone of all the girls’ Twitter names, I would make sure to follow them when I got the chance.

“Thank you so much, tell Lou I said ‘hi!’” One girl shouted as she walked out of the store squealing with the rest of the girls.

I nodded and waved. “Okay, nice to meet you!” I looked at Alyssa. “Well that was strange.”

“Strange? Girl, you’re famous…practically!” She laughed.

Just then another 3 girls approached us, and they did not look happy.

I looked at them waiting for one of them to say something, and the middle one did. “YOU’RE Reece Monroe?” She put that offensive emphasis on you’re, which ticked me off from the start.

I nodded.

“You’re not pretty enough to be dating Louis.”

I rolled my eyes. “Okay? So sorry that you can’t see what Lou sees in me, but I’m dating him, not you, so I could care less if you thought I was pretty or not.”

“A lot of people agree with me, like have you checked your Twitter lately?”

I shook my head. “No, I’m not interested in what little irrelevant haters have to say about me.”

The other two girls looked completely dumbfounded as I was refuting every statement that they were giving me.

I heard familiar voices and my head shot up to see the boys standing outside with a ton of security. “Really Reece? You pick this store to go in?”

I giggled and walked over to the door. “Yes, but can you come here? I have some girls who want to meet you.”

Lou followed me over to the girls who looked like they would collapse at any minute. “These girls are big fans…” My voice trailed off.

“Yeah we love you so much and-!” I cut her off.

“And they told me that I’m not pretty enough for you and that I should check Twitter because lots of people agree with them.”

Lou’s jaw dropped and he stared at the girls. The girl in the middle looked like she was about to cry. I mean if someone embarrassed me in front of my idol, I’d probably cry too. But I’d never be so mean to a girl even if she was dating a member of One Direction, so for that, I didn’t feel bad for the girl.

Louis shook his head. “Fans like you disgust me. Please leave my girlfriend and I alone.” He grabbed my hand, and I grabbed Alyssa’s. We quickly paid and left MAC.

“I’m sorry you had to deal with that babe.” Lou wrapped his arm around me.

I smiled. “It’s okay, I can deal with it.”

We piled back into the car, and went to find some place to eat…of course because Niall was complaining.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! I started my sophomore year of college, I'm so sorry! You guys are phenomiNIALL if you've stayed with me! Thanks for your continued support! Hope you like this chapter, it's a long one! :)

And might I add, please #voteonedirection for the VMA's which are tomorrow! So psyched! :))))
Image

Image

Image
For all you Larry shippers! :)

Enjoy! xoxoo