Status: Active(slow)

Sweet Serendipity

Two

"So it is you?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, smiling. She'd missed that smile.
"Um, yeah, I'm back for a while."

"Dude that's great, can't wait to tell the guys you're back. You should totally hang out with us tonight." She thought about it, she had promised Payton they'd go walk around tonight and she never liked breaking promises with him.

"Um, will 9 be fine? I have some stuff to take care of and then I should be free." She said, Payton's bedtime was 8 he'd definitely be asleep by 9. She had missed her friends in her absence. But it had been for the best.

"Yeah of course that's fine. We're going to be hanging out at my house, it's still in the same place. See you later." He said hugging her and going on his way.

She decided it was time to go back to her mother's and help her out.
The day sped right on along after Dinner she gave Payton and bath and kept her promise to take him out for a walk. It was a very different scene from Ohio. And then she went home and put Payton to bed and changed clothes.

"Mom is it ok if I go to Kennedy's?"She asked walking into her mom's room.
"You're not 15 anymore, it's fine. As long as you take care of Payton like you're supposed to I don't care."
"Thanks mom."

She drove to Kennedy's house and knocked on the door, hearing a yell, "JESS COME ON IN."
She laughed and walked in the door and went down to the basement where she knew they would be hanging out at.
She received hug after hug and then sat down beside John.
"O'Callaghan have you gotten taller since high school?" She said poking him.
"No bitch, maybe you got shorter."
"Fuck you." She said playfully punching him.
"When and where?"
"Would you please stop." Garrett said fake gagging at them.

"Fuck you Garrett." Everyone in the room said.

All was peaceful until about two hours later another girl came down the steps, one Jess hadn't seen before.

"Hi, Riley." All the guys said.
"Who is she?" She whispered to John, but at the same time Kennedy kissed her. She already had her answer.
This extended stay with her mom would go wonderfully.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!
Ok oops I lied and I'm updating rather quickly. But my friend harassed me on twitter. So yes ok bye!