Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 11:.

After we left Brian's, Jimmy said we were going on a date. This got me excited,being out first date. So he started driving to a place, which I had no clue where he was going.

"Jim, where are we going?" I asked,staring at the dark road out the window
"It's a surprise, love," He said, squeezing my hand.
"Okay," I said, relaxing a bit.

After a few minutes he stopped at..the park? I gave him a questioning look before he climbed out.I followed after him,having no clue what we were doing. Jimmy took my hand and started walking.

"Just follow me," He said, smiling down at me.
"Okay."

He guided the way and I honestly had no clue where he was going with this. That was until we stopped and i looked up. I was staring at probably the sweetest thing ever. There was a table a chairs under this giant oak tree that had lights strung on the branches. The table was covered with rose petals. I looked up at Jimmy, tears in my eyes and pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Did you do this all by yourself?" I asked after giving him a kiss.
"I got a little help from Matt decorating and Zacky telling me what you like but most was done by me," He said.
"I love it, thank you."

Jimmy took my had again and took me around to the other side of the tree. I gave him a confused look before he pointed at something. Carved into the tree was: Jimmy+Johnny forever. I smiled at the memory of us doing this. Our initials were the same so we couldn't do that, so we carved our full names.

"I knew this tree looked familiar," I said.
"I also fell out of it and broke both my arms when i was 8," Jimmy chuckled at the memory.

I was then guided over to the table where we ate Lasagna and drank wine. I gave Jimmy a look and he told me his mom helped him make it. I kinda figured, if he touched a stove the whole house would burn.We finished eating and decided to walk around the park. Before I even knew it, I was being pulled by Jimmy to run. So I started running with him, which I didn't even know why. He stopped after a couple of minutes.

"Did you see the size of that fucking duck?! It was huge,it was a fucking Stallion Duck!" He yelled.

I laughed at how silly my boyfriend could be. We sat down at the end of the pond, kicking our shoes off and dipping our toes in the water. I rested my head on Jimmy shoulder, taking in the peaceful silence of the night. I looked into Jimmy's eyes, smiling at him and he smiled back. I leaned up and kissed him, cold lips meeting warm. It felt amazing, tonight was absolutely perfect. Now I know how I want to spend the rest of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little Jimhonny for you guys and a different POV. Cute huh?