Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 13:.

I woke up the next morning with my face still pressed up against Brian's side. I smiled and sat up, before turning to Brian to wake him up. My lips met his and after about a minute I pulled back.

"Brian, babe, wake up," I said before kissing him again.

I was about to pull back when two strong arms wrapped around my waist. That's when I knew he was up. I was right because he started kissing back. I pushed his shoulder and he pulled away.

"Good morning, baby," He said while getting up.
"Morning, your a sinister little fucker huh?" I said.
"That's why they call me Synyster Gates, sweetheart," Brian looked at me smirking and winked.
"Oh! That's why they call your dad Papa Gates," I said, finally getting it.
"Yup."

We headed upstairs to change and get ready for the day. Brian threw on a pair of black skinny jeans with holes at the knees and a deep purple v-neck. I put on Brian's hoodie and a pair of dark jeans. The both of us headed downstairs and grabbed something to eat before heading outside to meet the guys. I was chewing on the poptart I was sharing with Brian when I saw them. They were all standing in-front of Jimmy's house, which was two streets over from Brian's.

"BRIAN!!! ZACKY!!!" Jimmy screamed, tackle hugging us making me fall and drop my poptart.
"Jimmy! That was my breakfast," I pretended to be mad at him, getting up.
"What this?" He said picking up the poptart, brushing the dirt off it, and biting into it.
"Yes, but you can have it," i sighed.
"Sorry man," Jimmy said.
"I was pretending to be mad at you dude, I'm not really mad," I chuckled.
"You jerk!" He said, tackling me to the ground again and started to tickle me.
"Bri- Ah! Brian!" I shrieked as Jimmy continued tickling me.

None of them were helped, they just stood there laughing at me. I was almost pissing my pants when Jimmy decided to stop tickling me, laughing with the guys.

"So not funny," I said,pouting.
"Aww, babe don't pout, we were just kidding," Brian said, pecking my lips.
"I know, but you give in when I pout," I smirked.

We then realized we were going to be late so we started walking to school. Matt was singing on the way there, he was really good. Maybe this whole band thing would work.

We reached the building and headed to first period, splitting our separate ways. Brian draped his arm around my shoulder as we walked to Science. I smiled and shrugged his arm off as we walked into class.

"Today students we will be doing a lav which we will be working with chemicals, so please be careful. Partner up with groups of two and get started," Mrs.Ferri said.

Brian grabbed my hand, motioning that I would be his partner. We sat down at one of the tables before I took out my book and read the steps. I looked up at Brian, who had a devious smirk on his face. I started to grab the first ingredient,but Brian grabbed my hand and grabbed another.

"Brian, what are you doing?" I whispered, panicked.
"Relax, darling. We're going to have a little fun. I know what I'm doing," He whispered back.

I sighed and let him do whatever he wanted while I took notes on the changes as they happened. I noticed the beaker start to fizz up and less than a minuted later the beaker exploded and I was being pulled on the ground. I peered up after a minute and saw that this grassy green mixture was all over the wall behind us. The teacher looked at us, face red in anger.

"BRIAN HANER AND ZACHARY BAKER, TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE NOW!!!!" She screamed.

Brian and I collected our things before walking down the hall. The whole way to the office, we were cracking up. Our laughter didn't stop until we reached the office.

"Brian it's no shock that your here, but I'm surprised at you Zachary. Tell me what you two did," He started.
"Well, Daniel, we decided to get creative with our science experiment which it ended up exploding," Brian explained.
"Principal Smith to you, Brian" He said, face growing redder.
"I don't give a rats ass," Brian responded
"BRIAN YOU HAVE DETENTION FOR A MONTH, AS FOR YOU ZACHARY YOU GET TWO WEEKS!" He yelled.
"What the fuck did I do!" I shrieked, surprised at myself i had the guts to say that.
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE IT THREE?!" Principal Smith yelled.
"Would you stop fucking yelling at my boyfriend like that!" Brian stood up,in Principal Smith's face.

The room got quiet after Brian realized what he said. We made a deal not to tell any teachers,since they don't pay attention when we hold hands and if they did, they would think we were just friends.

"Oh, so you're gay now Brian? You're parents will both be called to pick you both up," He said.
"Just call Mr. Haner, my dad's in jail," I said, looking at my feet.
"Well that just shows what type of family your from," He said, calling out to the secretary to call Mr. Haner,.
Brian's full face turned red and his eyes almost turned black," YOU MOTHER FUCKER! THE REASON WHY HE'S IN JAIL IS BECAUSE HE WAS ABUSING ZACKY! YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO HIM, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING ASSHOLE! KEEP YOUR MOTHER FUCKING COMMENTS TO YOURSELF BEFORE I FUCKING STAPLE YOUR LIPS SHUT!!!"

Tears filled my eyes and I buried my face in my knees. My shoulder's shook as every memory of y father flashed before my eyes. Brian stopped screaming and pulled me into his arms just as Mr. Haner walked into the room.

"What did my boys do?" He asked.
"Well your son is very disrespectful, lashing out on me and creating an explosion in Science. As for Zachary, he was also disrespecting me," Principal Smith started.
"No dad,this jerk made Zacky cry. He brought up Mr. Baker and Zacky remembered everything," Brian said.
"I'm not going to believe you over my son, he would never lie to me," Mr.Haner said.
'I have proof," Brian said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Turns out Brian had everything recording this whole time. When the recording was over, I was sobbing and Papa Gates looked appalled.

"My son's sexual preference is none of your business. I could have you sued, but I won't do that but if you do this one more time, I will take you to court.The boys will take detention and I wish you a good day," Papa Gates motioned us to follow him out.

Brian took my hand and led me outside since I could barely see from the tears. The whole ride home I cried. When we got home I continued to cry. Brian stayed with me comforting me , telling me I'm safe but for some reason I didn't feel safe and I just continued to sob.
♠ ♠ ♠
The principal is a real jerk, huh. Poor Zee, but Brian's there to protect him.