Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 19:.

"Zee, wake up," A voice whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. The bright light coming through the window gave me a headache. I buried my face in my pillow and groaned. The person chuckled.

"Common babe," They said and yanked the blanket off me. I turned to face them and noticed it was Brian.
"Bri, why can't you let me sleep?" I asked, sitting up holding my head.
"Honey, it's 12 in the afternoon," He said.

I couldn't respond because I felt bile rise in my throat. I leaned over and puked in the garbage can Brian most likely put there. My throat burned once I was done.

"Here," Brian said, handing me a bottle of water and asprin. I thanked him and took them. After that I crawled my ass out of bed and went to take a shower since I reeked of alcohol.

I saw my reflection and I almost fell on the ground.My eyes were bloodshot and had purple rimming them, my eyeliner smudged all over my face, hair sticking in every angle possible and dry puke running down the corner of my lip. Ugh, it was gross. I turned the shower on hot and took a shower. After the shower I felt much better.

I walked out of the bathroom clean to find Brian lying on the bed, half asleep.I smiled, it was really cute. I sat on the bed and stroked his hair. He looked at me, smiling, with half lidded eyes.

"You look adorable when you're tired," I said, leaning down to kiss his lips.
"I don't think so, you're way cuter than me," Brian said, giving me a goofy smile.

I leaned down and kissed him again, this time he kissed back. We continued to kiss, arms tangled around each other when the door burst open.

"Sorry to interrupt your two's love session but we wanted to explore the town a little," Matt said.
"How was your night, Matt," Brian said smirking.
"Shut the fuck up," Matt said, cheeks flushed pink.
"Wait I'm confused, what the fuck happened?" I asked, so confused.
"Matt banged some chick last night, which is why I got no sleep," Brian said.
"Nice," I said.
"No not nice, he kept me up," Brian said.
"Anyway! Common, we're leaving now," Matt said

Brian and I got up and headed down into the lobby while Matt grabbed Jimmy and Johnny. I hummed some random words on the way down and I started to sing a little.

"So sorry you're not here I've been sane too long my visions so unclear. Now take a trip with me, but don't be surprised when things aren't what they seem. I've known you from the start now these good ideas will tear your brain apart.." I stopped, I didn't know what to put next.
"Scared but you can follow me, I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die," Brian finished.
"Thanks," I said, blushing since I forgot he was standing next to me.
"No need, that's amazing, Zee," He said, kissing my cheek.
"Thanks."

We reached the bottom and surprisingly the others were already down there.

"Took you long enough!" Jimmy said.
"I don't know how you made it down here that fast!" Brian exclaimed
"Magic my good sir," Jimmy grinned.
"Did you have fun last night, I know Matt did," Brian said, smirking.Johnny blushed.
"Yes, yes we did," Jimmy grinned.
"Oh my god you guys did it too!" I shrieked.
"Yup," Jimmy said.

We walked out to the car, Johnny limping a bit which Brian noticed and laughed.We drove to a mall since we wanted to get some new thing and Jimmy wanted to get something to remember the trip. I honestly did too. I wanted to remember this until the day I die. We walked into a store that had a whole bunch of Vegas stuff. I grabbed a button, I love buttons so much. Jimmy grabbed a pink fly swatter.

"I may need it for later,"Jimmy said, spanking Johnny on the ass. Johnny hit him on the shoulder.

As far as the rest of the afternoon went, we bought some more things and grabbed some lunch. Jimmy messed with the waitress so much that other people in the place thought it was hilarious. I almost pissed my pants. We headed back to the hotel and chilled all together in Brian and my room. That consisted of alcohol and Insidious.