Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 23:.

I woke up the next morning extremely warm. That's when I realized the sleeping body on my lap...it was Val. I smiled and kissed her head before gently moving her so I could stand up.

"Matt?" A voice tired from sleep questioned.
'Morning Val," I said, smiling.
"Morning," She said, standing up and stretching.

I left the room for a minute, to go pee. When I walked back in I wish I never did. I caught Val changing. Before she could notice me I went back into the bathroom, my cheeks aflame. I waited five minutes before opening the door a crack.

"Val, you decent?" I asked, softly.
"Yeah, I heard you walk in..sorry," She said.

I opened the door fully now, walked out and scratched the back of my head.

"Sorry," I said
"It's not your fault, you didn't know,"Val replied.
"Well, I'm going to go see what the guys want to do today," I said.
"Alright, I'll come with," She stood up, grabbing my hand.

I smiled at her and lead her to Jimmy and Johnny's room, where I heard the tv going. I opened the door.

"Hey man, Val," Brian greeted, waving to us.
"Hey Brian," She smiled.
"VAL!!" Jimmy came in, exiting the bathroom and running to hug her.
"Hey Jimmy!" She said, hugging him tight.

I sat by Brian, noticing Zacky was asleep on his lap, curled up into a ball. I smiled, it was a very cute sight to see.

"Cute," I said to Brian.
" I know, he's been out for like an hour now," Brian said, petting Zacky's hair.

"Oh Val, this is my boyfriend, Johnny," I heard Jimmy say and I saw him pull Johnny close to him by his waist.
"Hi, I'm Val," She said, sticking out her hand. Johnny took it and gently shook.
"hi," He said.
"So you and Val,huh," Brian said, smirking.
"We're not official," I said, face turning warm.
"Is the mighty M. Shadows blushing?" Brian said, smirking.
"Shut the fuck up," I growled.

Val came up to me and plopped on my lap, wrapping her arms around my broad shoulders. I placed my hands on her waist to support her.

"Don't listen to him Matt. If you want, I'd enjoy being your girlfriend," Her pale cheeks lit up red as she asked that.
"Will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I asked, nervously.
"Of course," She leaned in and pressed her warm lips to mine.

Reluctantly, I kissed back, pulling her body close my mine. This received a pillow to my face.

"Alright, that's nasty," Brain said, nose crinkled up.
"So I have to deal with you and Zack sucking faces, now you have to deal with me. Pay backs a bitch, Gates," I said, smirking a bit.
"Bri, what's going on," Zacky asked, rubbing his eyes to rid of the sleep.
"Nothing babe," He said, kissing Zacky's head.
"Aww, that's so cute!" Val squealed, like a fan girl. I chuckled.
"Alright, so what do you mother fuckers want to do today?!" Jimmy asked.
"I don't know, that's what we were coming to ask you," I replied.
"What about we go chill at the park?" Brian asked.
"Sure, Val and I can make a picnic," Zacky said.
"Okay, that works well," I said.

Val and Zacky got up and headed in the kitchen to make sandwiches and other things while the rest of us decided to play some Call of Duty.

"Alright we're ready to go," Val called from the kitchen.
"Cool," I said.

We grabbed our things and headed outside the room and into the elevator. Once we were outside, we climbed into my truck; Johnny, Val and me up front and the other three sitting in the back of the truck. We drove to the park and found a nice shady spot under the tree
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a filler, more of this day will be up soon. I would appreciate it it you guys would checking out my new story, Fight For Vengeance. It's a Jimmy and Johnny vampire story c: