Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 3:.

The cafeteria was a naturally loud place and I hate it. It just gives me a headache. As we walk to our table, I pass by the normal group classified tables; Jocks, Cheerleaders, Nerds, Outcasts, etc. Our table was classified as weirdoes. Usually Johnny and I sit here, but Jimmy joined today and when Jimmy joined so did his friends. The three of us walked into line and grabbed our lunches. Today was meatloaf and mashed potatoes. To be honest it just looked like my dog shit on my plate. It smelt terrible too. As I was walking back to our table, I was tripped and I landed face first into the disgusting plate of food. The whole cafeteria went dead silent but less than 5 seconds later, it erupted with laughter.

I looked up and saw Brian smirking over me, his foot out. He tripped me and embarrassed me. Behind all the food my cheeks were burning. I couldn’t handle it, I ran out of the room, tears slipping from my eyes. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Johnny. I walked into the bathroom and he helped me clean off my face and hugged me; telling me everything will be alright. One thing I love about Johnny, he’s always there to comfort me. Johnny kept telling me over and over again how I don’t deserve this and Jimmy will take care of it. I guess he’s right, Jimmy can fix this but he can’t fix everything.

~~Jimmy’s POV~~
Anger coursed through my veins as I watched Brian laugh and Zacky run out in tears. This asshole’s going to get it. I turned to face Brian, Matt now by his side chuckling. A growl erupted from my throat.

“Stop fucking laughing now before I pound your faces in,” I growled.
Brian stared at me, anger in his eyes,” Sticking up for that pussy?”
“That pussy is my fucking friend. Now if you want to still be my friend, I suggest you stop picking on him! He did nothing wrong to you!!” I couldn’t believe this, Brian’s never been like this.
“He’s a little faggot who likes it up the ass! Don’t bullshit with me, Jimmy. I overheard what he told you earlier.” Brian said and my jaw dropped. He heard Zacky tell me that he likes Brian…fuck.
“What’d he tell you?” Matt asked, curiously.
“Don’t you fucking dare Brian!” I screamed, fist raised ready to punch the smirk off his face.
“ Well Matt, Zacky told Jimmy that he’s in love with me,” Brian said smirking as everyone in the room started laughing.

The beast inside of me couldn’t hold back any longer. I lunged towards Brian and punched him dead in the face. He staggered for a minute but then kicked me hard in the stomach. The air was knocked out of me. And before I even knew it, he was on the floor and I was punching him as hard as I could, in the face, jaw, nose, lips; everywhere. I got up, the blood from his nose splattered on my shirt and kicked him before heading into the bathroom before the principal showed up. I found Johnny holding a crying Zacky.
I couldn’t help but smile a little. Johnny was adorable, probably the sweetest kid I’ve ever met. He’s always positive and concerned. The day I had to hold him back I was probably the happiest person on earth. My heart fluttered thinking of it. Don’t tell anyone but I’m in love with him. I’m just a little scared to tell him.

“You alright, Zacky?” I asked, washing my hands. He nodded hugging me.
“Why are you covered in blood?” Johnny asked, concerned. I smiled
“Nothing to worry about , I just kicked the shit out of Brian. No one messes with my friends but me!”

They both cracked smiles and the bell ring. We decided to ditch the rest of the day, Zacky was too upset to get through the day and we didn’t want him to be alone. We sat in the spot talking and I kept the new found information to myself. I didn’t want Zacky to know yet, he was too broken to tell him it today.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Zee, but Jimmy will take care of it! I think Brian's POV will be next. Jimmy's feelings announced: Jimhonny coming soon! Thanks for the comments, subscriptions and recommendations, you guys are awesome!!! c: