Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 4:.

~~Brian’s POV~~
Lunch was probably the weirdest part of my day. I know Jimmy beat the shit out of me, but when I saw Zacky cry, I felt like a stabbing pain through my heart. Maybe guilt? I just want to know what’s been up with Jimmy, he’s taking their side and he’s been nonstop staring at the shorter kid.
The classes after lunch were missing Jimmy and Zacky. Where the fuck are they? Most likely they ditched. I was beyond belief pissed off as I left school. My nose hurt like a bitch and I couldn’t believe what Jimmy was doing to me and Matt. I walked by the tree that I was sitting at earlier when I heard three laughs, one familiar. As I walked even more I saw the bodies of Jimmy, Zacky, and the other kid.

“Yeah, I’m serious man. It was the biggest fucking duck I’ve ever seen in my life,” I heard Jimmy say.
I now stood in front of then, glaring at Jimmy.

“What do you want?”He spat.
“Nothing, I wanted to see if you wanted to hang out later; just you,” I said

I looked over at Zacky and he was cowering behind Jimmy, arms around Jimmy’s waist and shaking. I swallowed the lump in my throat as my heart got heavy.

“No,” He said and I walked off, lighting up a Marlboro.

I reached home and walked up to my room. I threw my bag in the corner , ignoring the stack of homework I have in there. Laying on my bed, I thought. I could not be gay,I’m 100% straight. No way could I have feelings for Baker. What a fucking liar you are, admit it you like him. That’s why it’s hurting so much for you to hurt him. Shut the fuck up, I like girl. “WOULD YOU BOTH SHUT UP!” I screamed in my mind, my own thoughts giving me a headache.

I pulled the leather journal out from my side drawer (before you even call me a girl, It’s a song book) and opened it

Your hazel green tint eyes watching every move I make
And that feeling of doubt, it’s erased
I’ll never feel alone again, with you by my side.
You’re the one and in you I confide.
And we have gone through good and bad times
But your unconditional love was always on my mind.

I started writing; I guess you could say it was for Zacky. I mean he has the most gorgeous green ey- what the fuck are you talking about. You don’t like Baker! Yes you do! I figured out now, it was my mind saying no, but my heart saying yes. This is so fucked up, I’m in love with the kid who I bully and I probably won’t be able to have a relationship with him. I know he likes me, but I scare the shit out of him.

I called Matt to tell him to come around and he ended up help me finish the song. But I lied and told him it was for a girl. God damn –it, this isn’t going to fucking work, I know it. When he left, I practiced the song for a while on an acoustic. I smiled happily when I was pleased and fell asleep thinking of a way to get Zacky to listen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brian finally realizes how he feels!The song is Warmness on the Soul. So what do you guys think? Will Zacky accept it or not?

Thanks for the comments, subscriptions,& recommendations; you guys are awesome c: