Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 34:.

We walked into the house and we were greeted by Suzy.

"Hello boys. How are you feeling, Zacky?" She asked while stirring a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
"Better," I replied.
"That's good. Dinner will be ready in a little while."
"Okay, Zack and I are going to head upstairs," Brian said from behind me.
"Alright."

Brian grabbed my hand and the both of us headed upstairs into our room. I kicked of my sneakers and flopped down on the bed. Brian did the same. His arms wrapped around my waist, making me smile.

"God I love you," He said before pecking my lips.
"I love you too," I said and kissed him back.

I snuggled into his arms, head on his shoulder. I relaxed a little bit. I started to feel a little cold all of a sudden. Then I felt hands on my stomach. I looked down and I saw my shirt was pulled up and Brian's hands were on my tummy.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked, looking up into his chocolate brown eyes.
"Nothing," He said.

Brian sat up and leaned down, placing a gentle kiss on my stomach. Then he sat down and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss and I kissed back.

"I can't wait to be a dad, Zack," He said.
"You'll make a very good dad," I replied.
"You think so?"
"I know so."

We kissed again after that, silently placing kisses on each other's lips.

"Boys, dinners ready!" Suzy called upstairs.

The both of us got up, me pulling down my shirt when I did, and went downstairs. We ate dinner and had a few small conversations. After dinner, I helped Suzy clean while Brian took a shower.

"Are you excited to be a dad, Zack?" She asked.
"Yeah, Brian is too. By the looks of it he's more excited," I answered.
"He is. He really loves you Zacky and I can tell you really love him too. You're both meant to be," She said with a smile on her face.
"I do love him, so much. With all my heart," I said, smiling too.

We finished cleaning and I went upstairs to take a shower. Once I was done, Brian and I had cuddled some more until we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Zacky Vengeance! c: