Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 42:.

Zacky was released from the hospital 2 days later but Scarlett had to stay in for 3 more days just to make sure she was in good heath. I had Zacky blindfolded since I was leading him to the surprise.

"Brian," He whined, gripping onto my hand.
"We're almost here, darling," I said.

The surprise was I had bought us a little home for my small family. It had 3 rooms, just enough for Zack and I, Scarlett, and for guests. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. Furniture was already in the house as well as each room painted. All except for Scarlett's since I knew Zack would want to do something special for her.

"Okay, you can take it off," I told him and he ripped the blindfold off.

Zack gasped, looking around our new home.

"Surprise," I said, holding out my arms, knowing he was going to hug me.
"Is this...ours?" He asked, I nodded.

He jumped into my arms, pulling me into a lip crushing kiss.

"I love it!" He exclaimed, hopping down from my arms. I took his hand and showed him around. Downstairs there was a living room, kitchen, dining room. Upstairs there was the 3 bedrooms, a master bathroom the connects to our room, another bathroom that connects to the guest room, and a third bathroom that connects to nobody's room. I opened the door and we stepped into Scarlett's room.

The walls were painted lavender with the furniture all white. There was every stuffed animal you could imagine, with a duck from Jimmy inside the crib. A carriage sat in the corner.

"I figured you would like to do something special with the walls..being an artist," I said, rubbing my arm nervously.
"I was actually going to. Brian, this is amazing," He said, hugging me tight.

Next I showed him our bedroom. The walls were painted a deep red color with black furniture. A flat screen TV was on the wall directly across from our bed. Our bed was a king size canopy bed that was black steel with red curtains around it. The sheets were black and red satin. There was a closet for all our clothes, which I already moved into the house, as-well as some new ones.

The bathroom was shown next. The floors were black and white tile and the walls were black. Inside was a bathtub big enough for the both of us, a walk in shower, a sink, and toilet. There was everything we needed as far as bath and hair products. We headed back downstairs and sat down on the black leather couch.

"Brian, I love this. Thank you," He said, hugging me tight.
"No problem, darling. But you should also thank my parents, they helped out a lot."
"I will remember to do that," He smiled, then stood up ,"I'm going to get started working on Scarlett's room."
"Okay, call me if you need anything."

He nodded and headed upstairs.

Zacky's POV

I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and one of Brian's old shirts and changed into them so I wouldn't get anything dirty. Paint was already put in the room by Brian. I decided to paint a giant portrait of all of us together for the room. By all of us I mean Jimmy, Johnny, Matt, Brian, Val, Scarlett, and I. I figured that all of us would be part of the family.

I set to work, first drawing it out with pencil. I wanted it to be big enough to cover the whole wall that you can see right when you walk in. I drew Brian and I first, holding Scarlett. I drew us with smiling and loving expressions. Scarlett was also smiling. Next I drew Johnny next to me, Jimmy next to him. I made sure Jimmy had the crazy expression he was known for the whole time during the pregnancy and when she was born. Johnny had a look that looked happy but also had a hand on Jimmy's shoulder trying to calm him down. Matt and Val were next to Brian, smiling happily. I made sure to draw Matt's dimples prominent, since that's how they were when the smiled. Matt's arm was around Val's shoulder. I stood back after I was finished sketching and took a look at the drawing. It was amazing, looked like it was a picture. Though it seemed like on thing was missing. I looked at Jimmy and decided to draw the giant stuffed duck in his arms. Now it was perfect.

I started painting each person, careful not to fuck up. I made sure skin colors were exact and no purple shown through. I wanted each person took look as realistic as possible, that meant hair and face detail was crucial. I painted everyone's eyes to match the expressions I drew and their real color. I started to hum a bit, happily painting. I thought of everything that had happened up to this point and how happy I was. I couldn't picture my life being any more perfect. Once everything was painted, I had to wait for it to dry to draw the tattoos. I painted above the picture in black paint and fancy curly cursive "Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones that accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile and who love you no matter what". I smiled and cleaned up the paint, heading downstairs to wash the brushes.

"You're done?" Brian asked, getting up.
"Almost, I have to add more when it dries. But I can show you if you'd like," I said, wiping my hands.
"Of course I would like to see it. You've been up there for 3 hours working on it."

I took his hand and walked upstairs right into Scarlett's room. Brian gasped and hugged me tight.

"This is beautiful, baby," He said, kissing my cheek.
"Really?" I asked.
"Really. You got everyone perfect."

We headed back downstairs and cuddled on the couch, exhausted. Brian chuckled and I titled my head, confused.

"You have a little paint on your cheek," He wiped it off gently with his finger and pulled me onto his lap.

I rested my head on Brian's shoulder and soon enough I was dead asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Brian bought the house. I wish I would show you guys a picture of the painting but I made it all up. But here's what everything else looks like:

Canopy bed:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/230/9659012934670p.jpg

Master Bathroom: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lmphot/lmphot1107/lmphot110700012/10083638-master-bath-in-luxury-home-with-step-up-tub.jpg

Scarlett's Room: http://picklemedia1.scrippsnetworks.com/pickle_media1/media/HGTV/na_migration/21/Photo_Video_21d9b136-39e8-4cb3-9e49-2a65c667826c_medium.JPG?0

The colors on exact but the real colors are in the chapter so just picture it. With Scarlett's room, Zacky's painting would be right behind the crib, taking up the whole space. Another thing, the ceiling fan won't be there.