Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

Chapter 41

Brian hasn't talked to me in 2 months and I was becoming more and more broken by each day. In a way I love with Jimmy and Johnny, I have all my clothes here. I don't go to school anymore due to the pregnancy. Our baby is almost here and I'm getting scared. What if doesn't take me back? Will I have to raise the baby alone?

I was lying on my bed when I felt something wet in my boxers. I almost screamed.

"Jimmy!!!!!" I ended up screaming downstairs.

He and Johnny flew upstairs, looking at me with worried expressions . on their faces.

"My water just broke!" I screamed, breathing heavy and scared.

Jimmy picked my up and carried me into the car; Johnny following. He sped to the hospital. A nurse sat at the desk, looking at Jimmy strangely when she saw him carrying me in.

"My friends in labor, he's a patient of Dr. Jones," Johnny explained.

She nodded and two other nurses soon came with a stretcher. Jimmy placed me on it and pulled out his phone. I was taking into emergency c-section. A needle was pressed into my arm and soon I was numb.

Brian's POV

I was sitting on my couch, drinking a can of coke when I got a call from Jimmy.

"Hello?" I said, taking another sip of the drink.
"Zacky's in labor, if you want to see your daughter born I suggest you come down to the hospital."

I choked on my coke, spitting it onto my rug. Jimmy hung up. Zacky's in labor. All this time I've been being an asshole I forgot that my daughter was going to be born in 2 months. Snapping out of my thoughts I quickly pulled on my shoes, not even bothering to tie them, and climbed into my car. I sped to the hospital. When I went inside I headed straight toward the counter and told the nurse at the desk I was looking for Zachary Baker. She asked who I was and told me he was having a c-section. I said his boyfriend.

She led to me to the operation room, giving me the scrubs. I put them on quickly and she led me into the room. Zacky was lying on the table, tears falling down his eyes that were looking at the ceiling. I started to cry as well, feeling like the biggest jerk in the world. I walked over to him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and his face paled.

"Brian?" He croaked.
"Shh..I'm so sorry for being an asshole. I was wrong, I've been wrong. I love you and our daughter so much, if you don't want me back I understand," I said, crying harder.
"Just shut up and kiss me," And I did.

We pulled back and he squeezed my hand harder. 5 minutes later a cry filled the air. I looked at Zacky and smiled. I cut the umbilical cord and they cleaned her up. Then I finally got to hold my daughter for the first time. She had my nose and dark brown hair. Her eyes cracked open and I smiled. She had Zacky's vibrant green eyes.

"Babe, I suffered for 8 months, I really want to hold my daughter," He said. I chuckled and placed her on him as the doctor stitched him up.
"What should we name her?" I asked, remembering how we never discussed names.
"Hmm...what about Scarlett Jade Haner-Baker?" He said. I smiled wide.
"I love it," I said, kissing him on the lips.

Matt, Johnny, and Jimmy walked in and Jimmy ran over.

"Can I hold her, please please please!" He bounced on his heels, clearly excited.

I picked her up from Zacky's arms and placed her in Jimmy's.

"Hi, beautiful. I'm Uncle Jimmy and you're my little ducky," He whispered to my daughter.
"So what's her name?" Matt asked while Johnny gawked at how adorable she was and started talking to Zacky.
"Scarlett Jade," I said.
"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He said.

I smiled and looked over at my beautiful boyfriend and beautiful baby girl. Scarlett Jade..welcome to the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the baby's here and Brian's not being an asshole anymore!