Please Tell Me What We Have Is Real

.:Chapter 7:.

I followed Brian into his house and it was huge (well bigger than mine anyway). There was a guy sitting on the couch who looked like a clone of Brian, I’m guessing it’s his dad.

“Hey Brian, who’s this?” His dad asked, pointing to me.
“Dad, this is Zacky. Can he stay with us?” Brian asked.
“May I ask why?” His dad responded.
“I was getting abused at home, sir,” I said.
“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that. Welcome to the family then,” Mr. Haner said.
“Thanks so much,” I smiled.

Brian took me up to his room and I placed my guitar in a corner. His room wasn’t the neatest of all rooms, there was shit basically thrown everywhere. Posters covered his walls and in a corner sat two custom Schecter guitars; one black and white pinstripe and a red and black pinstripe.

“Just make yourself at home,” Brian said, plopping down on his bed.

I sat next to him but Brian pulled me on his lap, arms around my waist. I smiled at him and he smiled back. His arms wrapped around my waist and I rest my head on his shoulder. I could’ve just sat like this forever, he was so snuggly. Everything thought about today had disappeared and my brain was only focused on this moment now.

“I love you Zacky,” Brian whispered in my ear.
“I love you too, Bri-Bri,” I whispered back.
“Bri-Bri? I like it,” He said, smiling.
“I’m glad you do,” I said, smiling back.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it read 12:00 a.m. Holy shit, we have school tomorrow. Eh, I might not go, I’m in too much pain. I yawned and snuggled into the crook of Brian’s neck.

“Tired love?” He asked and I nodded.

So Brian picked me up off the bed and pulled back the covers. I climbed in, him behind me. I laid on my side so I wouldn’t hurt my stomach. Brian lazily draped an arm around my waist and pressed his chest into my back. The hand around my waist held mine and I snuggled close to Bri Once satisfied, I slowly drifted off to sleep

~~Jimmy’s POV~~

I guess I am kinda happy for Zacky, he’s finally happy. For some reason though, I can’t trust Brian. I’m afraid he’s going to hurt Zack, but I have to trust him. For the sake of Zacky. I can’t go be an asshole and ruin everything. I continued walking down the street, Johnny beside me, standing as close as he could. It was pretty cold out.

“J-Jimmy?” He stuttered from the cold
“Yes love?” I replied.
“Do you think we’ll last?”
I smiled at him,” Of course we will. I love you to death, dear.”
He smiled back,” I love you Jim-Jam.”
I leaned down and kissed his nose,” I love you too, Jay.”

We continued the walk to my house. By the time we got there, Johnny’s lips were almost blue and he was shivering. I gave him a blanket and told him to sit on the couch while I made some hot chocolate. The clock on my stove red 12:30, but I know I’ll be able to go to school tomorrow. I put water in a kettle and grabbed two mugs and hot chocolate mix. Once the water was boiled, I added it to the mix and also added Peppermint Mocha creamer. Whip cream went on the top and I walked into the living room. Johnny was curled up in the blanket, trying to get warm. I turned the heat on to help out and then handed him his hot chocolate before climbing under the blanket with him.

For a while we just sipped quietly on our drinks, exchanging a few kisses here and there. Once finished, I placed both mugs on the coffee table and wrapped an arm around Johnny’s waist. He cuddled into my chest, arms around my stomach. I smiled and kissed his lips before closing my eyes and falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww, cute huh? I decided to add both couples in one chapter, hope you guys like it!

Thanks so much for everything guys! I don't respond to comments, but I do read them C: