Status: Currently finishing off, then being edited.

Kids In Love.

prologue.

Image

I don’t know what it was that somehow allowed the small moment of insanity that led me to saying “yes”, but what I do know is that I don’t regret it. Not once have I regretted that single moment that changed me, my entire life, no matter how crazy and terrifying it got.

I suppose one could argue that there were Higher Powers at work, looking down at the two of us and seeing a perfection that would have never been guessed by a mere human, making what was a gorgeous love – oh, sorry, a loved-out fling – in a teenagers years.

My years.

Another could also argue that it was a stupid, reckless move that was obviously heading towards heartbreak and ruin.

Guess which one I agree with.

We weren’t perfect. It’s the truth, we weren’t. I hated that boy with a passion. He was arrogant, self-serving, egotistical, a troublemaker, pathetic, a little boy. I hated his inner core with a passion that burned so brightly in my stomach, which, I suppose, shifted into some sort of longing for him. It wasn’t love or a relationship I was searching for when I agreed to his date, it was a way to help him.. at least, that’s what I tell myself – it’s what I’ve been telling myself for the past ten years.

We were never ‘destined’ to be together, it wasn’t all that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been putting off on posting this chapter, mainly because I love keeping this all to myself and just feeling cheesy because I know that I wrote it, but now I've been verbally abused (and slapped!) in to posting this.

Love me and share me like the attention whore I am.