Outta This World

12

I sat in the backyard listening to my iPod when someone stood in front of me, "Can I help you?" "Yes you can! Tomorrow are you free?" I nodded "Well Miss Jackson, would you like to come to the baseball with us?" "Really?" he nodded and I smiled. "Well I would like to! Thanks!" "Good! There's two tickets if you want to bring Joe or someone else with you?" he reasoned and I nodded.

"Billie?" "They're not coming back yet are they?" I asked and he sighed "Sorry kid! But you are welcome here as long as you want...even until your 50 if you plan on staying that long" he joked and I laughed smiling.

The next morning I got dressed before hearing the door and I went to answer it "Hey! How are you?" he asked and I nodded hugging him "I'm great thank you! Yourself?" I replied walking off and he followed me. "Do they not mind?" "No! Why would they?" I laughed and he shrugged, he sat on the chair as we spoke and there was a knock before Adie walked in.

"Has...oh! Hello Nick" she said looking confused "Hello Mrs. Armstrong" "Nick? Hey!" Joey called as he walked past and Nick waved at him. "Erm...are you ready to go?" "We are!" I answered and we walked downstairs.

"Hi! Good to see you again Nick!" Billie smiled and Nick replied as we walked outside and we sat at the baseball talking, "I get the feeling they were expecting a different Jonas" "Yeah probably" I said and he nodded. "It's awkward, I wish I knew what he was doing but even I can't get much talk time with him. He's never home, he's been staying with Kevin or he's got a room nearly at the studios at the minute because they leave for location soon" he explained and I nodded.

"Don't worry, I don't need you to explain his side of things. Are you going?" "No, not yet! They're doing some re-writing of my scenes, I'll be up not in it the way there going but I'm not so bothered by that" he laughed. "Are you sure they don't mind?" "Nope, I think Billie Joe is glad I'm sat around who tiny I have nothing to do!" I reasoned.