Status: This is pretty much how I feel sometimes, but mot for love xP

Hey You

The worms

Jeordie left the shower and grabbed a towel, it's been 7 years since Twiggy was gone.
But he missed being Twiggy, he missed the dresses, he missed the drugs, the groupies, the makeup...
And he missed Marilyn.
Jeordie sighed, he knew that whenever he started thinking about this he would have a depressive night, he used to do cocain whenever that happened, but it didn't work anymore, it wouldn't cheer him up.
Maybe he just couldn't find happiness again, maybe it was impossible to break free from this wall.
The black haired man hadn't talked to anyone for two weeks, he's got way thinner and this was his first bath through all that time.
Jeordie sat down on the couch and started to think, was him feeling so bad because his girlfriend and him had a fight? Or was it because he grew up without a father?
But it was useless, growing up with his mother being a groupie wasn't bad at all, he also never gave a damn about arguments with his girl.
He knew it was Marilyn, he knew he was so miserable because of a lost love, and he felt so fucking shitty, suffer from love, he used to make fun out of people who'd suffer from such a stupid thing.
Jeordie closed his eyes, he was not in his body anymore, he, in his mind, was out there on the cold, getting lonely, getting old.
He saw his own smile, fading away, getting weaker, and the floor began to swallow him.
He felt the darkness, he smelled, touched, Jeordie laid down and hugged himself, this dirty corpse wasn't Jeordie, neither Twiggy, this weak and passive body was just a fragment of a lost life, lost in the dark and smelly corridor of depression.
He saw some man burying him, and the light going away, he would not help them to bury the light.
But Jeordie couldn't struggle anymore.
He opened his eyes as he heard a ring, feeling miserable, sitting naked by the phone, he answered.
Answer or not to answer, he couldn't carry alone the stone of a fake smile, and a fake ton of voice, and the fake truth that he was ok.
But maybe it was him, maybe Marilyn decided to call him, set things up, and they would be together again.
Maybe he should open his heart, cause Twiggy was coming home.
But it wasn't, it couldn't be, this dirty corpse was not allowed to feel any happiness, he was miserable, Jeordie should have never been born.
It was only a fantasy.
"The worms ate into his brain" and hung up, he felt those worms taking every little fragment of his mind away, but it was not painful, he was numb, comfortably numb.
Jeordie closed his eyes again, and saw the bricks, every brick was a memory, and those bricks, together, were a wall of pain, a wall to remind him of his useless existence, and to let him away from everyone, from his family, friends, or anything he loved at all.
But damn it, why? Why does he deserve to suffer?
Jeordie tried to climb, or jump the wall, he shoved his own body against The Wall, and tried hard to get out of it.
But the wall was too high, as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free.
And the worms ate into his brain.
It was useless, he was useless.
He couldn't even cry, there were no tears left, he just felt the pain go through his skinny body, and violate him with inches of his life.
Then he heard the doorbell ring.
Why should him go see who was it? The world didn't deserve to see this cold and shitty corpse.
"I know you're there Jeordie" said the voice, and Jeordie knew that voice.
A voice he hadn't heard in 7 years.
"Marilyn?"
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued xD