Status: This is pretty much how I feel sometimes, but mot for love xP

Hey You

The End

"And why do you think you deserve freedom?" said a deep and macabre voice.
Jeordie looked up, he was at a stadium, in the middle of it, and skeletons were all sat down, in school uniforms, military uniforms, dressed like gothic whores or any other clothing Jeordie had ever seen.
Then he saw a bloody skeleton, and as a skeleton he was like the others, he couldn't tell who was black or white, they were all the same.
The bloody one gained muscles slowly, as the meat began to appear, organs came too, and suddenly a skin and clothes.
There he was, Jeordie, standing in front of himself.
"Twiggy? Wake up!"
He opened his eyes and blinked, his room was back, normality was back.
"Hello?" he asked, afraid.
"Marilyn, don't leave me now out in the pouring rain, with my back against the wall, please don't leave me now!" he sobbed.
"Tear down The Wall" Manson replied, he knew his friend was crazy, he knew that only Jeordie could tear down The Wall.
And than the smaller man closed his eyes again, there he was, The Wall,  and where were the skeletons? Oh dear, they now were people, they were all human now.
But what? No, not human, they were familiar and dangerous.
"What is it? You afraid?" the voice again, and it came from a big cloud.
So far away, so enormous, what is this?
"Tear down The Wall, tear down The Wall, tear down The Wall!" the crowd yelled and a giant ball hit The Wall, breaking a great part of it, Jeordie's heart pulsed faster, and suddenly everything was blank.
He looked behind and saw himself.
"Mommy said Daddy's crazy" said his 6 years old version.
"I hate school, I have no friends" said a 10 years old Jeordie.
And behind him, a 16 years old version of himself.
"I think I like boys and girls" he said.
"Should I join The Spooky Kids?" an older version.
"What will Marilyn think of this song?" said Jeordie holding a paper.
"Jessica is going away" he sobbed
"I'm in love with Brian, but does he love me?" said him, Antichrist era.
"Ok, he's leaving me for Rose" he looked away.
"WE DID NOT KILL THOSE KIDS" yelled him.
"Why are you wearing make-up? Asked the 6 years old.
And they all began to yell, and run, confusion, noise, it was driving him insane.
"SHUT UP! I'LL TEAR DOWN THE WALL!" Jeordie yelled.
All of the Jeordies began to be drained by the original ones, all of them but one.
He did not know how old was this last one, but he was dressed as Twiggy.
"We are not different people, I live in you" Twiggy said.
"I created you" Jeordie replied.
"From the moment you created me I gained life, and I am your life, the Wall you build separates us both" Twiggy said.
"My reality of myself is a lie" Jeordie asked.
"I am you, and you are me, we need one another to be complete"
And said that, Twiggy raised his hand, Jeordie did the same, touching it, and they both disappeared.
Jeordie was back to The Trial, an ugly judge looked at him and yelled. 
"In all my years of judging I have never heard before of someone more deserving of the full penaltie of law."
Jeordie looked up in fear as the crowd began to cheer.
"Hey Judge! Shit on him!"
The judge looked down, and Jeordie was like a rag doll, sitting with his back to the wall.
"Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear, I sentence you to be exposed before your peers, tear down the wall!"
And the crowd began to cheer.
"Tear down the wall, tear down the wall, tear down the wall, tear down the wall."
Bricks began to fly, the wall was falling apart, Jeordie walked away.
It was done, no more walls.

"Twiggy?" 
The smaller man looked up.
"Yes?" he answered with a smirk.
"Did you destroy The Wall?" Manson asked.
Jeordie looked up, smiling "What Wall?"
The older man giggled in relief.
"You silly bastard" he kissed his best friend forehead, as he began to laugh.
This was the beginning of a new life, away from the wall.

The End